BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

WWE Universe Mode: #32 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! Roman Reigns will meet one of his toughest opponents to date, Randy Orton in our main event. Can Randy avenge himself for his Elimination Chamber loss?
Watch Here

NJPW G1 Climax 30

The G1 Climax is arguably the most prestigious pro-wrestling tournament in the world. The 30th edition of G1 is filled with stacked entrant list with Will Ospreay, KENTA, Jay White, Jeff Cobb, and Juice Robinson finally returning to Japan for the first time since the start of the year. What are your tournament picks? Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the Clash of Champions! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

This is a pretty small thing, but I am still surprised that The Title Voting Requirements are in Forum Awards, where they cant be accessed by new members. As a result this could be confusing for new members. I feel like we should move the post into General Discussion or something. Like I said a very minor thing

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought this up in another section but I see that it would be better posted here so I'll say it here. We should bring back the European Title as a bridge between US and IC as we have many new member

Hi Yelich, yes, we as mods want to redefine the rule and make it clearer. We have decided upon this before. However, and I hope you understand this (I will speak for myself here): the last thing I nee

I am nearly 100% sure this is beyond the capabilities of the forums, so I'm going to suggest this for Discord. I think it would be really cool if someone made a part of the forums/bot on Discord that

• Hall of Fame
On 10/27/2019 at 10:52 AM, JoshsNow said:

This is a pretty small thing, but I am still surprised that The Title Voting Requirements are in Forum Awards, where they cant be accessed by new members. As a result this could be confusing for new members. I feel like we should move the post into General Discussion or something. Like I said a very minor thing

It's there so people can't make 2nd accounts and vote with them. 

I would like to be able to customize the backgrounds on the forums, in some of the themes. You have a cool background behind the forums, with the normal theme most people use, I am talking about the blue section. It wouldn't affect anyones post, and the white would continue, but I would like to be able to put whatever image I want back there to have my own personal touch on the forums (For myself), I don't know if there is a tool for this anywhere but I feel like this could be very useful. 

• 2 weeks later...

Add a "Download" button to download threads/post, maybe it turns them into a word document onto your computer, because I would love to be able to download some of my diaries/promos, just to have them saved just in case the forums ever crashes I can still have these write ups I sunk so many hours into, Idk it may be stupid, but I think it could be a good feature that you wouldn't have to use if you don't want to. 

• 3 months later...

This may be an awful idea but I am just gonna throw it out there. Since there is the rule of no kayfabing in chat, I think it would be cool if we had a kayfabe chat where we can talk in character. It could kinda be like the locker room before the show. I think it would be pretty fun, we could just talk trash to each other as votings go up or just generally talk in character. 

Not really a forums suggestion but just a discord suggestion, I feel like we should have 2 separate sports chats, one for football (soccer) and the other one for normal sports, because 80% of what is said in sportschat is football anyway

• Hall of Fame
1 hour ago, JoshsNow said:

Not really a forums suggestion but just a discord suggestion, I feel like we should have 2 separate sports chats, one for football (soccer) and the other one for normal sports, because 80% of what is said in sportschat is football anyway

So... Why would we create another chat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hall of Fame

I believe that it would help kayfabe votings if we included all the promos that where done between the competitors (in chronological order). It would be more fair to both the guys because we would get a chance to freshen up on their feud since there are so many going on in the forums and most of the times people only remember your last couple of promos so I'd say there's a small bias there.

So with including all the promos anyone who desires can read them and get a better picture on who did the better job, plus it rewards the effort that was put into the storyline. (obviously the collection fo the promos would have to be done by the guys who are competing so that there's no more 'work' added to the moderators who create the topics)

Plus, there could be a review of the feud in the first post (if you guys aren't already doing that).

(not sure where I should've posted this, so I'm putting it in here and if there's a more appropriate topic a mod can move it there.)

• Global Moderator
2 hours ago, Nebakos7 said:

I believe that it would help kayfabe votings if we included all the promos that where done between the competitors (in chronological order). It would be more fair to both the guys because we would get a chance to freshen up on their feud since there are so many going on in the forums and most of the times people only remember your last couple of promos so I'd say there's a small bias there.

So with including all the promos anyone who desires can read them and get a better picture on who did the better job, plus it rewards the effort that was put into the storyline. (obviously the collection fo the promos would have to be done by the guys who are competing so that there's no more 'work' added to the moderators who create the topics)

Plus, there could be a review of the feud in the first post (if you guys aren't already doing that).

(not sure where I should've posted this, so I'm putting it in here and if there's a more appropriate topic a mod can move it there.)

Moved this to forum suggestions, as I believe that is what the intention of your post was. 

This is something that we have been doing for kayfabe votings for around a year now, for the same reasons as the ones that you stated in your post. It indeed helps give an overview of what went down in a feud, and also provides an easy way for people to look back at a feud in the future. 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:08 PM, Eric Shun said:

This may be an awful idea but I am just gonna throw it out there. Since there is the rule of no kayfabing in chat, I think it would be cool if we had a kayfabe chat where we can talk in character. It could kinda be like the locker room before the show. I think it would be pretty fun, we could just talk trash to each other as votings go up or just generally talk in character. 

I actually like this idea, but I'm going to put my own interpretation on it.

Instead of having a Kayfabe channel in the chat I think we could have a "locker-room" section on the Forums, for things like pre-show comments and other little things. Posts that are too short or unrelated to be considered promos, but things that help with character development or can be posted to tease feuds and what-not. People could run with new ideas which wouldn't count toward any active votings they're in, or about to be in, and it could be fun to see characters interact with 2-3 lines of engagement, rather than having to write out a promo every single time you want two characters to interact.

• 2 weeks later...

So I don't know if this was already suggested or something so I'm just gonna say it, If it has then a mod can delete this topic and shit. 

So I was thinking why don't we make the votings for kayfabe anonymous as in we don't get to see who's winning until the match write up. This means only the mods can see it and only the participants can see the outcome. The reason why I pitched this idea is so that match write ups can be more intriguing and unpredictable to read. Cause we all know whos already winning, so ye. 

Now I understand why this can't be possible as well, maybe cause the forums' poll isn't build like that and there's no way to change or modify it, so I understand if this idea won't be possible and shit. But I just thought of it and thought i'd post a topic about it, instead of just saying it in chat and watching it fade away and not getting read by everyone. Also excuse me if something like this has already been asked or posted, I don't keep up with the forums like i used to before. ❤️ 

• Global Moderator
8 minutes ago, Aladin Boy said:

So I don't know if this was already suggested or something so I'm just gonna say it, If it has then a mod can delete this topic and shit. 

So I was thinking why don't we make the votings for kayfabe anonymous as in we don't get to see who's winning until the match write up. This means only the mods can see it and only the participants can see the outcome. The reason why I pitched this idea is so that match write ups can be more intriguing and unpredictable to read. Cause we all know whos already winning, so ye. 

Now I understand why this can't be possible as well, maybe cause the forums' poll isn't build like that and there's no way to change or modify it, so I understand if this idea won't be possible and shit. But I just thought of it and thought i'd post a topic about it, instead of just saying it in chat and watching it fade away and not getting read by everyone. Also excuse me if something like this has already been asked or posted, I don't keep up with the forums like i used to before. ❤️ 

Pretty sure this isnt possible forums wise, but thanks for the suggestion!

Update the rules on the Discord and show us what the punishments for breaking them are, some rules are understandable and can stay like no racism and no Nudes but some rules aren't broad enough and allow people to get away with upsetting half of the server, updating the rules can potentially stop everyone arguing.

I am nearly 100% sure this is beyond the capabilities of the forums, so I'm going to suggest this for Discord. I think it would be really cool if someone made a part of the forums/bot on Discord that shows random pieces of work from around the forums that you haven't seen/repped yet. I feel like a lot of work goes unnoticed on the forums just because people don't see it, not because it's bad content. I think this would be a really cool idea in order to showcase some less known work to everyone. Again, this is either impossible or going to take a lot of work, but it's just a suggestion.

• 3 weeks later...

More so a Discord suggestion, but I think having something like a "promo feedback" channel would be a good idea. It'd encourage more people to seek constructive criticism on their portrayals and the storylines they're telling. Feedback would have to be genuine and not trollish of course. But, I think it'd be a good place for newer people of the forums to seek out the advice of veterans to improve their promoing abilities.

8 minutes ago, Sheridan said:

More so a Discord suggestion, but I think having something like a "promo feedback" channel would be a good idea. It'd encourage more people to seek constructive criticism on their portrayals and the storylines they're telling. Feedback would have to be genuine and not trollish of course. But, I think it'd be a good place for newer people of the forums to seek out the advice of veterans to improve their promoing abilities.

I actually really like this idea from Sheridan I have had to go into peoples private messages to really get advice on my kayfabe work and I think this would make it a hell of a lot easier as well as give people a better sense of where they are at and what they can improve upon with their promos. Just today I was helping someone with their promo giving them advice on some changes they could make and things they could do better and I think a channel would be of great help to alot of the newer guys on the forums as they try and learn how to write a good promo while also giving older guys the chance to try and make adjustments with how other people think of their work. So usually I am not a fan of Sheridan's ideas but I actually really do like this one.

• Global Moderator
20 minutes ago, Sheridan said:

I dont think a discord channel is required here. However, if users want to receive feedback they could always ask for it in the general chatroom , and if users would like to give it in dms and they should know that most people really appreciate it. I believe that people who want feedback should ask for this in chatroom and if they dont ask there, they wouldnt in a feedback channel either. 

But thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: we also have a constructive feedback topic on the forums where people could ask for it: