BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Extreme Rules

Watch the "Horror Show" Extreme Rules LIVE on the WWE Network July 19th.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Bashka

Best Rivalry on the forums?

I'll add something else to this. What is the favorite rivalry you've been involved in. Mine was against Summer and Aidan

As for the best rivalry I've seen, Slim vs Flynn. Been 2 ridiculously close votings and an incredible build up. Very similar to Loads/Omega in it's build up and the way it was wrote

My favorite rivalry was one of the first ones I saw that was good, Necce vs Chris White. Such a great rivarly and the GOAT of kayfabe put on a stellar performance. As for my favorite that involved me I would have to say me vs Ark, me and him were just getting into the groove of things and it was really cool that we got the spotlight of facing on the PPV. 

My favorite feud of mine is either me vs Bailey, me vs Flynn, or me vs Razor as all three have helped me out big time in different aspects of my Kayfabe. And my new favorite feud is either Chris White vs Necce, Flynn vs Slim, or Ark vs the World as a underdog.  

28 minutes ago, BiC said:

I wouldn't say its the best, but for recently, Team Smith vs Team Flynn was amazing. Despite all the stuff that happened outside of kayfabe, it was an amazing feud, one of the best since Slim vs Flynn. 

Weird how Flynn and Slim carried their teams