BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Bashka

Best Rivalry on the forums?

Undoubtedly it has to be Flynn vs Necce. All the work and precision that they have put into this feud has been amazing to read and witness. Their third and final encounter at Survivor Series where Necce and Flynn both have one win over each other is in a career vs career match. This feud is amazing and for me my all time favourite feud on the forums. May the best man win

Honestly right now the best storyline on the forums in my opinion is Kenji vs Arius for the North American championship the promos by both of them have been absolute gold and some of their best work and could easily be the best match of the year in the kayfabe 

4 minutes ago, JoshsNow said:

Creed vs Bulletproof was a brilliantly well built up feud and could push for a place as the best rivalry on the forums

Considering all of the cancer and turmoil surrounding this, I respectfully disagree.

My pick would go to Flynn vs Necce

Well Joshitina, considering one of Creed's biggest memebers hated the feud, that says a lot. 

Feuds that happened recently that I see taking that spot is:

Smith vs Bailey

Me vs Kenji (biased so what)

Flynn vs Necce (still on my top list)

And Bailey vs Flynn.

Overall my feud with Necce was extremely fun and entertaining. We had a sort of natural chemistry I feel together that I don’t really get with everyone. With a lot of careful planning we really just wanted to make a year long feud from Survivor Series 2017 to Survivor Series 2018, of something that the forums as a whole would enjoy, ignoring our own selfishness on wanting to win and instead focusing on just making it fun for everyone. @Necce

Overall for 2019, I think Smith and Bailey had a really great story, considering their history together and the poll really backed it up. Slim vs Smith, And Arius vs Yelich were awesome as well.