BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

WWE Universe Mode: #32 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! Roman Reigns will meet one of his toughest opponents to date, Randy Orton in our main event. Can Randy avenge himself for his Elimination Chamber loss?
Watch Here

NJPW G1 Climax 30

The G1 Climax is arguably the most prestigious pro-wrestling tournament in the world. The 30th edition of G1 is filled with stacked entrant list with Will Ospreay, KENTA, Jay White, Jeff Cobb, and Juice Robinson finally returning to Japan for the first time since the start of the year. What are your tournament picks? Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the Clash of Champions! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

Cricket Discussion Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brenden has gone rather quiet since we've stuffed them in the Ashes hehe

No loss for them there, he's always been a better ODI player.

It's raining here right now but brisbane typically is all sunshine during the day and rain at night

Gotta squash the windies first before we pound the poms again. West Indies tour will be interesting to see who will shape up the final team for the Ashes, especially for the bowling side of it.

The pacey Windies wickets will play right into your hands. Is Voges going on the Windies tour too? Or just the Ashes?

• Administrator

So IPL has started, not much to note as of yet.

However in real sad news, the utter legend Richie Benaud has died. Greatest commentator ever in my eyes.

Worst news to wake up to, loved Richie and grew up listening to his commentary. Sad to see all those guys from his era are passing on. A true legend of the game though and helped make it into what it is today.

Worst news to wake up to, loved Richie and grew up listening to his commentary. Sad to see all those guys from his era are passing on. A true legend of the game though and helped make it into what it is today.

Richie made a massive impression over here too. Commentated on over 500 matches here by all accounts that's some effort. Always a top bloke that nobody had a bad word to say about. I'm nowhere near old enough to remember his playing days but he was the first player to score 2000 test runs and take 200 test wickets, what a guy!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Quite an impressive comeback from England today. 4-30 to turn it into 6 for nearly 300 is pretty solid. The top order has some issues but luckily Root is in the form of his life that he can save them and Stokes with a handy counterattack to follow. Still think NZ are on top, another wicket or two and England could get dismissed for 330-350 which might be 50 runs short of a good score in the first innings at Lords. The ball is doing a bit though and the pitch is helping the quicks so we'll have to see how the English quicks bowl on this wicket.

Quite an impressive comeback from England today. 4-30 to turn it into 6 for nearly 300 is pretty solid. The top order has some issues but luckily Root is in the form of his life that he can save them and Stokes with a handy counterattack to follow. Still think NZ are on top, another wicket or two and England could get dismissed for 330-350 which might be 50 runs short of a good score in the first innings at Lords. The ball is doing a bit though and the pitch is helping the quicks so we'll have to see how the English quicks bowl on this wicket.

Have to agree with all that. Root is really growing on me and is the next captain when we sack Cook. He's really grown into that middle order role. I like Stokes. He should never have been dropped after how well he did against Australia down under, shocking decision. He's so much like Freddie Flintoff which is what we need especially when we're refusing to play our other X-Factor player Kay Pee.

It's been an even stevens game so far but a few quick wickets can change it all.

The first session today is going to be huge. The game will go either way depending on this session I think.

Totally. If NZ can snaffle 2/3 wickets in this session they'll probably only need to chase around 150 which they should do easily.

yipee my topic is pinned :) by the way yesterday s match was amazing Pakistan vs Zimbabwe and pakistan won and pakistan socred nearly 346 target. and what about eng vs nz i think england won thaf match because when i saw englang want to take one wicket in 15 overs! !

England did win the match in a brilliant turnaround.

The thing i'm loving most though is the fact we've employed an Aussie coach to help us beat the Aussies in the Ashes woohooo, going to be a double whammy for you now Bren ;)