WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Steve

Cricket Discussion Thread

Gotta squash the windies first before we pound the poms again. West Indies tour will be interesting to see who will shape up the final team for the Ashes, especially for the bowling side of it.

The pacey Windies wickets will play right into your hands. Is Voges going on the Windies tour too? Or just the Ashes?

So IPL has started, not much to note as of yet.

However in real sad news, the utter legend Richie Benaud has died. Greatest commentator ever in my eyes.

Worst news to wake up to, loved Richie and grew up listening to his commentary. Sad to see all those guys from his era are passing on. A true legend of the game though and helped make it into what it is today.

Worst news to wake up to, loved Richie and grew up listening to his commentary. Sad to see all those guys from his era are passing on. A true legend of the game though and helped make it into what it is today.

Richie made a massive impression over here too. Commentated on over 500 matches here by all accounts that's some effort. Always a top bloke that nobody had a bad word to say about. I'm nowhere near old enough to remember his playing days but he was the first player to score 2000 test runs and take 200 test wickets, what a guy!

Quite an impressive comeback from England today. 4-30 to turn it into 6 for nearly 300 is pretty solid. The top order has some issues but luckily Root is in the form of his life that he can save them and Stokes with a handy counterattack to follow. Still think NZ are on top, another wicket or two and England could get dismissed for 330-350 which might be 50 runs short of a good score in the first innings at Lords. The ball is doing a bit though and the pitch is helping the quicks so we'll have to see how the English quicks bowl on this wicket.

Quite an impressive comeback from England today. 4-30 to turn it into 6 for nearly 300 is pretty solid. The top order has some issues but luckily Root is in the form of his life that he can save them and Stokes with a handy counterattack to follow. Still think NZ are on top, another wicket or two and England could get dismissed for 330-350 which might be 50 runs short of a good score in the first innings at Lords. The ball is doing a bit though and the pitch is helping the quicks so we'll have to see how the English quicks bowl on this wicket.

Have to agree with all that. Root is really growing on me and is the next captain when we sack Cook. He's really grown into that middle order role. I like Stokes. He should never have been dropped after how well he did against Australia down under, shocking decision. He's so much like Freddie Flintoff which is what we need especially when we're refusing to play our other X-Factor player Kay Pee.

It's been an even stevens game so far but a few quick wickets can change it all.

yipee my topic is pinned :) by the way yesterday s match was amazing Pakistan vs Zimbabwe and pakistan won and pakistan socred nearly 346 target. and what about eng vs nz i think england won thaf match because when i saw englang want to take one wicket in 15 overs! !