BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Steve

Cricket Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Yuvraj said:

Brendonplayz, Australia vs India is on 9 June. What are your thoughts about this match?

Should be a really good contest. Australia was pretty lucky to win last night against the West Indies. They can't afford for their top order to fail again. India have strong spinners which will allow them to clean up the middle to lower order. I didn't see India's first game but I heard they played very well. I probably expect them to take the win here, but Australia has beaten India recently in India, they will be very confident coming into this. The team is stronger now than in India as well. Will be a great game.

The cricket world cup has been brilliant so far, England have been great. The 397 run performance has shown everyone that England mean business, hopefully we can hold our lead on the top on the standings and win the entire thing. Other teams I have been impressed by are:
Bangladesh
New Zealand
Sri Lanka
Australia

10 hours ago, Yuvraj said:

What a Fall from Grace for  England. One day they scores 397 but in the next match went all out on 212.

England were poor but it isn't really a fall from grace considering it was one game to the next. However, it does put them in a tough position to qualify from as their last games are against Australia, India and New Zealand. The best 3 other teams in the competition. They probably need at least 1 win to secure themselves a last four finish. Currently, Afghanistan are facing India and doing quite a decent job fielding. So if they can keep this up then a good result for England will be on the cards.

1 hour ago, GeorgeAK said:

England were poor but it isn't really a fall from grace considering it was one game to the next. However, it does put them in a tough position to qualify from as their last games are against Australia, India and New Zealand. The best 3 other teams in the competition. They probably need at least 1 win to secure themselves a last four finish. Currently, Afghanistan are facing India and doing quite a decent job fielding. So if they can keep this up then a good result for England will be on the cards.

It's good for Cricket because this makes this World Cup a little more interesting

10 minutes ago, GeorgeAK said:

England bouncing back from dropping out the top 4 with an amazing batting display against India. Some good bowling too and we should regain our spot and get into the last 4. Johnny Bairstow was insane.

Exposing India's middle order early will be the key. India have been poor in the later overs and their batting has been exposed multiple times. I think England could get the job done here. I think with the start they had they should've got 350 though.

12 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Exposing India's middle order early will be the key. India have been poor in the later overs and their batting has been exposed multiple times. I think England could get the job done here. I think with the start they had they should've got 350 though.

Yeah, I mean so far they are 8-0 after 2 and a bit overs. I personally think we just need to relax when we bowl. If we focus too much on getting wickets like we have done in some other games then we will just throw away silly boundaries. We just need to go for dot balls and maiden overs.

3 hours ago, Yuvraj (Rory Orton) said:

@GeorgeAK  I meet someone today who told me that he is from year 2119 and Ireland have won the World Cup but England is still trying.😂

ffs lmao.

Meanwhile in the real world England are performing extremely well against New Zealand. Put up a score of 305 and we have got Kane Williamson dismissed early on. Looks like an England win so far, they just need to keep it up as at the moment New Zealand are 68-3 after 16 overs.