WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Jonathan

[NHL] National Hockey League Discussion

I'm surprised no one has made this thread yet, but anyone else here enjoy hockey? Preferably NHL, and it's Cup season so Ive been getting more into it recently. My favorite team is the Devils, but this year they had no success at all. So Im gonna hop on the Penguins bandwagon for right now. I hate the Rangers, Flyers, and Panthers. I've also got the Pens winning the cup. How about you?

Huge Devils fan, I also follow The Stars (one of my fav players in league is Jamie Benn also a semi-local boy), Chicago Blackhawks (Toews, captain serious is also one of my favs in the league). My 3rd fav player in league atm is Shea Weber unfortunately he is injured and going against the Blackhawks in round 1 right now and down 2-1 in the series. I can see it being Anaheim in the finals for the western conference if they can play good enough defence with the youth and in-experienced goalies they have in the net between Andersen and Gibson. For the East I see it being the Rangers (yuck) and the Canadiens, would love to see Subban and Price hoist the cup. But since I'm in Vancouver and one of my favorite Canuck players (now Ducks player) Ryan Kesler, I am going for them to win it so he can lift that cup first year not playing for the canucks ! :)

Huge Devils fan, I also follow The Stars (one of my fav players in league is Jamie Benn also a semi-local boy), Chicago Blackhawks (Toews, captain serious is also one of my favs in the league). My 3rd fav player in league atm is Shea Weber unfortunately he is injured and going against the Blackhawks in round 1 right now and down 2-1 in the series. I can see it being Anaheim in the finals for the western conference if they can play good enough defence with the youth and in-experienced goalies they have in the net between Andersen and Gibson. For the East I see it being the Rangers (yuck) and the Canadiens, would love to see Subban and Price hoist the cup. But since I'm in Vancouver and one of my favorite Canuck players (now Ducks player) Ryan Kesler, I am going for them to win it so he can lift that cup first year not playing for the canucks ! :)

Shea is back. I love Benn and Seigun but my favs are Ovy, Datysuk, PK Subban Shattenkirk and Bobby Ryan.

i wish the devils was in but its the nhl playoffs bast time watch it go every team in the playoffs

Dude Im glad we tanked this year. Hopefully we get a great offensive star with the 6th pick this year.

I already made this thread but it was buried. I got Canadians or Lightning winning. Nobody can stop Subban or Stamkos plus Price is amazing, definitely Vezina contender but Stamkos could win the Maurice Richard. Can't wait.

I don't like the Canadeins or Lightning, for long reasons, but Suddan and Price do deserve a title for their efforts this year. I could also see Price winning the Hart trophy this year.

I'd be fine if Anaheim won this year. I do like Getzlaf and Kessler, who play on the Ducks, so id be nice to see them win.