BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Jonathan

[NHL] National Hockey League Discussion

I thought he was back last game?

Nah he hasn't returned since he left half way through period 2 of game 2. He is likely done for the remainder of season. If he isn't in line up this series it's something serious. Glad to see the Rangers eliminate the Penguins, would be great to see the Rangers eliminated but I don't see them going out until the Eastern Conference Final.

Everyone claims the Rangers are jinxed by winning the presidents trophy, but the last time they won it was in 1994 when they won the stanley cup vs Vancouver Canucks (last time the rangers have won the cup)

Nah he hasn't returned since he left half way through period 2 of game 2. He is likely done for the remainder of season. If he isn't in line up this series it's something serious. Glad to see the Rangers eliminate the Penguins, would be great to see the Rangers eliminated but I don't see them going out until the Eastern Conference Final.

Everyone claims the Rangers are jinxed by winning the presidents trophy, but the last time they won it was in 1994 when they won the stanley cup vs Vancouver Canucks (last time the rangers have won the cup)

guessing  you hate the rangers lol 

lol no. If Washington gets past islanders they have a chance but I still think rangers get to the finals were I think blackhawks will go to the finals as well. Rangers vs blackhawks I got my money on hawks

Didn't the Blackhawks win last year??

Now it's official;

Minnesota plays Chicago

Anaheim plays Calgary

Montreal plays Tampa Bay

New York Rangers plays Washington

I'm going to have to pick Anaheim, Montreal, New York Rangers, for sure winning the series in my mind. I can see Tampa beating Montreal if Stamkos starts to play well and not take so many penalties. Now I am up in the air about Minnesota and Chicago, seeing as one of my favorite players is Jonathan Toews, I will be routing for the Blackhawks to win that one!