WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Jonathan

[NHL] National Hockey League Discussion

If you ever wanted to start watching Hockey, this is the season. Every league always has that couple year stretch where the future becomes really clear and that's what the NHL is entering right now. Younger teams like (my) New Jersey Devils, the Toronto Maple Leafs, and the Philadelphia Flyers are starting to rise. Some of the veteran teams like the New York Rangers, Chicago Blackhawks, and Los Angeles Kings are starting to fade away and will go through some big time changes. The deadline this year is looking to be MASSIVE. 

For us longtime fans, this season has been a rollercoaster if your favorite team is in the metro. Every team in that division can play some really good hockey. Tampa returned to form with Kucherov at about 78 points right now. Vegas is really good. Makes me question whether the league is rigged. Any thoughts on this current season so far? Are there actual hockey fans besides me on here? We shall find out.

My Red Wings haven't been doing much, finally going through that rebuild we've needed for years now and I can't say I'm pleased but I've enjoyed the tightness of the league in seemingly every single division. Vegas look pretty fucking amazing and they are showing the benefits of expansion teams as nobody expected them. I could see the second round in their future but don't see them getting past someone like Nashville or even a Dallas. 

On 2/22/2018 at 10:45 PM, Johnny Kills said:

My Red Wings haven't been doing much, finally going through that rebuild we've needed for years now and I can't say I'm pleased but I've enjoyed the tightness of the league in seemingly every single division. Vegas look pretty fucking amazing and they are showing the benefits of expansion teams as nobody expected them. I could see the second round in their future but don't see them getting past someone like Nashville or even a Dallas. 

Nashville-Vegas series would tear the world apart. Red Wings really needed that rebuild... finally got away from resigning really old vets. Dylan Larkin looks to be a star, though. That's good.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:43 PM, Hans said:

Big hockey fan myself, my team is the Canucks (yes i know lol). No one expected Pens and Lightnings to be sweeped and the only team I can see winning the cup now is either Boston or San Jose.

well you got one of two right haha.

These playoffs have been nuts. As Hans said, Tampa and Pens swept, and then the sweepings of both the Islanders and Carolina. My finals prediction (as much as I hate Boston) is Bruins 4-2. Both of these teams are boring (personality wise) so this offseason won't match the past three in terms of player excitement (Ovi last year, Kessel the two years prior.) Only guys I can see going nuts are maybe McAvoy or Tarasenko.

I dont think hockey has ever been more dead. I legit constantly forget that there in the playoffs. They literally get no hype with any of the sports media lmao. And the funny thing is they start the playoffs before the NBA playoffs but still get no hype.  I think they need to make a change or something. Change the schedule and get the playoffs the hell of the NBAs way. Hockey is getting less hype every year.  I remember the playoffs being so lit 2 - 3 years ago

On 5/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, bailey14 said:

I dont think hockey has ever been more dead. I legit constantly forget that there in the playoffs. They literally get no hype with any of the sports media lmao. And the funny thing is they start the playoffs before the NBA playoffs but still get no hype.  I think they need to make a change or something. Change the schedule and get the playoffs the hell of the NBAs way. Hockey is getting less hype every year.  I remember the playoffs being so lit 2 - 3 years ago

Dude do you only watch ESPN? Download the NHL app or something man. Hockey gets boned down just because it doesn't have as money pumped into it as the NBA, NFL, or MLB. Sometimes you gotta think for yourself instead of letting the media dictate what you watch. That's called brainwashing baby. If you wanna see different teams in the finals every year head over to the ice.