BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Extreme Rules

Watch the "Horror Show" Extreme Rules LIVE on the WWE Network July 19th.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

School school and oh did I mention school..... Haha anyway just so many projects I feel like I'm drowning I have a research paper due the 23rd a sports marketing project due the 23rd aswell and I have a Global project due the 16th geez I need a break

I've been working on some match cards for both Ryan & Apex. I also spent some time working today and I am now getting exhausted. I am thinking of playing Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption though or maybe just watching some TV.

I am debating if I want to try and rent Star Wars Battlefront 3. I know I enjoy watching and playing Star Wars. However, I still have mixed reactions on this game as I enjoyed the old Star Wars Battlefront Games, plus I really don't want to get a multiplayer game as I am not a online player. lol

I wish my computer wasn't giving me issues (damn shockwave plugs ain't working properly and make me keep refreshing to get them to work). Anyway, I think I will be sitting down and watching a little bit of TV and maybe later today I will work on a promo.