WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

I'm overflowed with emotion. I know this is a forum but after all the time I've put in trying to become and WHC, I'm rushed with emotion now that I finally am. I know that some people are going to be angry with this, for whatever reason, but I honestly don't care. Because I'm finally at the top of the food chain and I plan on staying there for a while.

Right now I'm feeling like crap. I think I am catching a cold and I am lacking the motivation to do anything right now which is why I haven't been around much today. Hopefully I'll start feeling better tomorrow.

That really sucks and is terrible to hear. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Tomorrow I have the English 2 EOC which will take about 5-6 hours because they won't let us leave the classroom until everyone in the school is finished. Whoop.....

I just bought 6 packs of Skittles and NBA 2k16. I am so happy right now, video games and candy. What could be better?

Video Games, Candy, and Energy Drinks. ;)

Anyways, I can feel Summer coming, as most of my exams are right around the corner. I'm so glad my teachers have given us study guides, allowing me to spend more time on the forums, trying to retain at Backlash. :D

Video Games, Candy, and Energy Drinks. ;)

Anyways, I can feel Summer coming, as most of my exams are right around the corner. I'm so glad my teachers have given us study guides, allowing me to spend more time on the forums, trying to retain at Backlash. :D

I agree. It has felt like Summer out here! Anywho, my Spring Break is coming to a close and Im still nervous about my 3 tests I have on Monday, also on Moday, I get to see what hours I work! Nerve-wracking, but Im exciting. :D