BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

I'm overflowed with emotion. I know this is a forum but after all the time I've put in trying to become and WHC, I'm rushed with emotion now that I finally am. I know that some people are going to be angry with this, for whatever reason, but I honestly don't care. Because I'm finally at the top of the food chain and I plan on staying there for a while.

Right now I'm feeling like crap. I think I am catching a cold and I am lacking the motivation to do anything right now which is why I haven't been around much today. Hopefully I'll start feeling better tomorrow.

That really sucks and is terrible to hear. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Tomorrow I have the English 2 EOC which will take about 5-6 hours because they won't let us leave the classroom until everyone in the school is finished. Whoop.....

I just bought 6 packs of Skittles and NBA 2k16. I am so happy right now, video games and candy. What could be better?

Video Games, Candy, and Energy Drinks. ;)

Anyways, I can feel Summer coming, as most of my exams are right around the corner. I'm so glad my teachers have given us study guides, allowing me to spend more time on the forums, trying to retain at Backlash. :D

Video Games, Candy, and Energy Drinks. ;)

Anyways, I can feel Summer coming, as most of my exams are right around the corner. I'm so glad my teachers have given us study guides, allowing me to spend more time on the forums, trying to retain at Backlash. :D

I agree. It has felt like Summer out here! Anywho, my Spring Break is coming to a close and Im still nervous about my 3 tests I have on Monday, also on Moday, I get to see what hours I work! Nerve-wracking, but Im exciting. :D