BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

How busy I have been lately with work, graphic requests, updating my WWE diary and working on some promos. lol

Anyway, I'm just thinking about going to watch some episodes of Walking Dead. However, I'll most likely do it later. lol

Hey BPZ forums this is EXNTV. It been minute since I was on here but I'm here to update you guys. Right now I'm senior working hard to get into the college of my dreams. While having a 3.3gpa for this semester. The last couple months of school going be emotional and hard but I will accomplish all my nessary goals to graduate high-school. So I got some pictures here and tell me what you think.

IMG_20170210_190501_963.jpg

PicsArt_12-21-03.16.28.jpg

PicsArt_12-21-03.06.47.jpg

PicsArt_12-21-03.25.10.jpg

I wish I could just take a break from life altogether now. So many people expect so much from me and then I just have no spare time, I even make spare time by just scrapping the study plans I had altogether. I wish it was still the school holidays 

:crying2 

On the bright side, I have figured out what ideally I would do after school. The timing is perfect because next year I'll be able to choose my classes. I wanna go to University and I don't know what it's called, but it's like a Bachelor in Media or something. I have a friend that does it and I want to go down to same path I think.