BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

I hate the fact that I missed the opportunity to watch Tribute to the Troops last night. However, from the recap of the show, it looks like the show was entertaining. I know The Shield defeating Samoa Joe & The Bar was the right call as they need to keep The Shield looking strong and I am glad that it wasn't Joe who took the pin as WWE needs to keep booking him strong if they want to see him face Roman Reigns for the Intercontinental Championship. I am surprised that they had Charlotte Flair compete in a handicap match against both Carmella and Ruby Riott but am glad to see the Queen was able to overcome the odds. Carmella taking the fall was the right call as I feel WWE needs to book The Riott Squad correctly if they want to push Ruby Riott, which would be the right call in my opinion. The Usos and The New Day teaming up sounded great but I am surprised they had them face Benjamin & Gable and Rusev & Aiden English. Absolution defeating Mickie James, Bayley and Sasha Banks was the right call for sure. AJ Styles, Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura taking on the team of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Jinder Mahal sounded like a phenomenal main event but am not surprised that they had Zayn take the pin considering Jinder Mahal needs to look strong if WWE wants us to think there is a chance where he could regain the WWE Championship from AJ Styles at Clash of Champions. Overall, I respect WWE for taking the time to put on this event as it truly shows that WWE does, in fact, care about our troops.

Anyway, the other thing on my mind is I am considering to go see Star Wars the Last Jedi today but not entirely sure if I will. I know I been looking forward to the film ever since the announcement about it came out. I do think Disney has done a decent job with Star Wars but am hoping this film is far better than "The Force Awakens" otherwise I will be slightly disappointed but will most likely still enjoy myself.

What's on my mind? Well, that is simple...I am glad my internet has decided to start allowing me to use it again. I cannot count how many times in the past week I have gotten the same fucking "This site could not be reached, took too long to load" shit. I know I have a lot of catching up to do due to this past week but I welcome the challenge and am glad to be back.

17 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

New Years is a sad excuse for a holiday simply so people can get drunk and/or have sex. What’s the point of celebrating this and birthdays? You survived a year regardless. 

Birthdays are to celebrate the life of the person, not that they survived another year. 

Why is a building called a building if it has already been built?

Anyway, since it's 2018 and all I just remincised over what I want for this year which will likely be one of my most importantly years for a while, got my GCSEs coming then it's either college or sixth form (hopefully sixth form) I'd be lying if I said I was super confident that I'll do well but there's still time to change that. :bolieve1

Really sucks that my Dad blew up his snowmobile because now we won't be able to ride for awhile, at least he wont. I love snowmobiling, the feeling of going thorough trails at around 40 is so fun. There is nothing like it, I got a new sled for Christmas and have been riding it since. We are also suppose to get 2 feet of snow which is awesome, I can not wait. 

What's on my mind? How life is so rough and tough at times, but those who have it easier decide to kill themselves, example the singer from Linkin Park. He killed himself over "depression", yet many others had it way worse and they push on for their family. Robin Williams is another case, respect the career and past life he had, but suicide over depression. Like there are people homeless in this negative weather at this moment and are they upset? Yes, but they don't go "this sucks. Let me kill myself." On my mind is many thinks they got it so rough, but fail to remember others have it worse.