WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What's on your mind?

Music confidence should be cherished. Being okay with anyone hearing what you are enjoying. The other day as I left the store i heard 'Colt 45' by Afroman blasting coming down the road and it was perfect timing as the lyrics "fucked on the bed" was enjoyed by passing families.

I wonder how I’ve gotten this far into school with how much of a procrastinator I am. I ave exams on Wednesday and Thursday but I’m not stressed at all and don’t plan on studying until probably Tuesday but for some reason I always do well. 

The NBA Draft. Now that I have finished my end of semester Uni exams I can relax now and just focus on things I like for example the NBA Draft. I'm just excited to see how it plays out what teams do with their picks and if any players are traded during the draft. An exciting time for the NBA as we also head towards one of the wildest Free Agency periods in a long time 

Thinking about the holiday I might be going on. My mom and I are planning on going to Amsterdam sometime around late-July to early-August (around the time of her birthday). I haven't left Ireland in so long so finally going somewhere else will be refreshing to say the least. I'm just hoping the trip actually goes ahead.

I'm just wondering what to do for the rest of this summer. It's been pretty boring. I was hoping to hang out with friends more often this summer but I've just ended up being really lazy. I also want to improve my forums activity.

I love but simultaneously hate the forums, because while this is a fun place and you guys (well most of you guys, not gonna name any names though) are cool, I should be focusing on other facets of my life so I can better prepare myself for my future. But then I come back and I'm like "hey I wanna win the North American Championship" and I go for that for like a month, hurting the other facets of my life, eventually getting bitter when I lose.