WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Monda

[NFL] National Football League discussion

23. Sean Smith signs with Raiders. That makes the Raider's defense one of the best in the league in my opinion, Carrie and Smith are above average corners and can be the future of the secondary as Mack and Irvin lead the LBs.

24. Nate Robinson wants a shot at the NFL. I could see that happening. He'll be a good corner or slot reciever. Can't wait to see who picks him up.

28. Brent Grimes signs with the Buccaneers, that's just great for Saints fans. Decent deal here all prejudice aside.

29. Browns waive Johnny Manziel. I'm heartbroken after this move. He is a good player in-game but needs to learn some discipline.

30. Broncos trade for Mark Sanchez… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. HAHA

32. Patriots trade Chandler Jones for Jonathan Cooper and a second round pick. Smart deal for the Patriots especially with the move they made right after that. Jones never performed in the playoffs and Cooper is alright. Nothing too special. 

33. Patriots sign Chris Long. Good deal here, Long still performs at a good level and can be inserted into the scheme instantly.

Former Saints DE Will Smith (Not the actor) Was shot and killed in New Orleans Saturday night (April 9th, 2016) His girlfriend was shot in the leg twice and taken to the hospital.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Smith's family and girlfriend as they lost an amazing football player is Will Smith.

THE RAMS GOT THE #1 OVERALL PICK :shocked

This was for a monster about of picks... Like 2012 RGIII picks I hope they get Wentz.... First year in LA and they are trying to get a new face of the team I like it

The Rams are getting Goff, they are interested in him. They obviously made the trade to leap frog the 49ers and the Browns who would draft him if he was available. Browns are getting Wentz. Plus Goff went to Cal, he'll be adored by the public. Smart trade on both sides. And the NFL schedule has been released. The Broncos are hosting the Panthers to kick off the season in a SB rematch. Expect the Broncos to win comfortably.