Latest News
  • Discuss the latest wrestling events!
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Monda

[NFL] National Football League discussion

I don't think anyone thinks Titans have a shot and they don't.  Pats will blow them out no questions 38-10  pats 

I like Jacksonville in this game. They to me have the best D in football and i think the Steelers play down to their competition to much and this will cost them. Jags wil get them to turn the ball over i like jags 20-13

Atlanta is hot at the right time and with no wentz Phillly has no shot. Atlanta D is surprisingly the best thing about them right now.. 24-7 Atlanta 

Last but not least the best game by far. I like the saints because they have a better offense and they're Defense is pretty Damn good as well. They play hard on D led by the heart of MLB Teo. Vikings are good but ill take Bress over  Keenum.  Saints 27-20

10 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I see your point and raise you one Case Keemun will absolutely choke. Saints defense has shut down teams like the Panthers, Falcons, only gave up 26 to the Rams, and last time these two played, the Saints defense was awful and they gave up 29 to a healthy Minny team.

New Orleans turned it around and the only chance for the Vikings on offense is Kyle Rudolph with Marshon Lattimore and Ken Crawly being amazing, meaning rhey’ll keep Diggs and Thielen quiet. The Saints will come out on top in this one, 28-24 NO. 

I raise you one Minnesota defense, the best one in the league. I can see your point of Keenum choking, but the Minny defense is arguably the best in the NFL. This game can go both ways I just think the Minny defense is too good, but I can see Brees's experience and Minnesota's history of choking leading to a Saints victory. Overall I am hoping for a good game.

No automatic alt text available.

Predictions

Patriots > Titans for obvious reasons.

Jaguars > Steelers-I feel Jags have the ability to get the upset it will be very interesting if they advance.

Saints > Vikings-Saints have been on fire this year. Gotta give them props.

Falcons > Eagles-Eagles will not be able to do it without Wentz

Time for the playoffs, I wont make predictions, as I cant do the predictions correctly cause I am biased towards one of the teams.  I will say I'm looking forward to the Steeler's/Jaguars game. ;)   Pittsburg will be playing hard for Ryan Shazier who got hurt durning the Regular season.  Antonio Brown will be in action for the game, along wth Bell, The killer B's  Brown, Ben, Bell, Boswell, and sometimes Bryant.  And recently Juju who I  am really looking forward to see how when he does.  Cant wait for this game :D

The Divisional round was awesome, Eagles beating Falcons was a upset imo and was a really fun game to watch same with Saints/Vikings as Saints where making a comeback of sorts. Kinda glad to see the Vikings win cause they can make a great game against the Eagles. Then ofc the amazing moment of Jaguars defeating the Steelers,  I loved that game. Ofc Jaguars won't be able to do the same to the Pats because they are the Pats but it will be a fun game to watch. I see Eagles going to the super bowl, which will also be a fun game to watch. Patriots going all the way tho 

Not going to repeat what Bic said, but great divisional round. Eagles with the upset over ATL, Vikings miracle walk-off touchdown, Patriots letting everyone think the Titans had a shot after the first half of the first quarter, and the Jags statement win over the Steelers. 

Conference Championship:

• Eagles vs. VikingsDespite the Eagles upset win last week, 15 points and a good defense won't be enough to keep up with the Vikings. If Case Keenum can keep delivering, I think we get the Vikings in the Superb Owl. 31-20 Vikings.
  • Patriots vs. JaguarsThe Jaguars looked really good last week, but I'm not sold on them beating the Patriots. The Steelers are notorious to playing down to their competition and it was clear they only had the Patriots on mind due to "players coach" (aka shitty coach) Mike Tomlin pretending to be a head coach. I'm not saying there isn't a chance, but the Pats look really solid right now. 35-30 Patriots.

Once again, the best team in the league is heading to the super bowl. ONCE AGAIN the GOAT will lead this team to yet another super bowl victory. The game was good, and I love the Jags. But what are you going to do? Glad to see Patriots go once again, you can call us cheaters all you want. Just know that will are going to win the superbowl once again.

Image result for 6 Rings gif