Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What game are you currently playing?

Been playing a franchise mode with the Redskins, just came around Week 10 and I am 5-4, its been really fun. My 2nd franchise I have down in the game, played a little bit of the longshot mode and I gotta say its fun. They could make some improvements but it is a great start.

Another game that I have been playing is Fortnite, and for me it hasn't gotten any more boring. Its still so much fun as they add new stuff every week, still in shock its free tbh.

Image result for Mafia 3

Mafia 3

Been playing a lot of Mafia for the past 2 days and I have been enjoying it, the story to it is nice and I love the stealth in it. This game got sorta bad reviews but I enjoy it, the controls can be wacky sometimes but you can get use to them and the gameplay itself is good enough for me. The city is perfect and is super fun to explore a long with all the cars, the over all feel of the game is nice and it was only 15 dollars at Gamestop, so it was a good buy.

Got into Fornite Battle Royal.  Gotta say this when I first played Fornite when it came out for the first time before the Battle Royal stuff, I hated it.  I thought it was dumb and I had no appeal to the game.  Played it recently after a few months of not playing it and the Battle Royal mode is amazing. I liked it and a ton of fun playing it.  Always give a game a second chance especially games that change as much as this one has. Might turn out to be better then you might have thought.

Been playing some player unknown's battlegrounds recently.  Going from fornite to that is a bit of a learning curve, I was really good at fornite but Pubg is a differnt beast of a game.  Playing on a way bigger map, with differnt game mechanices and physics.  Fornite is a bit easier imo but I have been enjoying Pubg more.  More guns, that have attachments you can throw on.  Having to  use vehicles if you are very far from the game circle. .Fornite has a differnt feel that is enjoyable adding a more animated feel, with a nice build aspect while Pubg is more realistic Another thing is knowing where to drop at, Fornite it doesnt matter as much per say but Pubg, you land in the wrong place you can either do well or get screwed over.

Pubg is fun and i do recomend it to others to try it.  It might not be free like fornite but its just as enjoyable.

I have currently been playing Madden NFL mobile while I wait for the opportunity to get Madden NFL 18. I know I have been enjoying the game every day and only started playing in December. However, I have quickly built my team to be rated over 90+ by getting some great players such as Carson Wentz, Rob Gronkowski, LeSean McCoy, Patrick Peterson, Jadeveon Clowney and London Collins who all are rated over 99+. I know I am working on getting some more players so I can try to increase my overall team rating from 92 to 100 as quickly as possible.

Been binge playing Mass Effect Andromeda. While still playing a bit of pubg I have been taken into the mass effect.  Its a great game and one of those you have to ignore the comments about it.   It is a prime example dont judge a game until you try it, and dont get the game until a few updates have happened.  Andromeda is one of my favorite mass effects, so much to do in it and you have so many things and ways of playing. I highly recomend it to those who like rpg games and a bit of a scifi thrown it.

Been playing multiple games as I have been spending time at my brothers and he has an Xbox, a game called Spintires: Mudrunner which is amazing. I have of course been playing Fortnite, been streaming it and thats been some of the funnest shit I have done. Check em out :wink2 

I ended up getting Madden NFL 18 for the PlayStation 4 the same day my brother got the State of Decay year one edition for Xbox One. I know I have already beaten the Longshot Story Mode and been playing Franchise along with some Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges. I hate the fact that a lot of the online multiplayer requires PlayStation Plus as it's just an attempt to get more money since I currently don't have PlayStation Plus and don't intend to spend money on it. I do know I created both Devin Wade and Colt Cruise as free agents and have been thinking of doing something with one of them in Franchise. I'm really enjoying the game so far so it's been one game I've been playing a lot of lately.

Hey Guys I decided today that I am going to talk about the games I am currently playing !

So starting off I recently bought a tv and a new red PlayStation controller along with a couple of games !

The games I got are “Monster Hunter World” , “LA NOIRE Remastered” and “ Horizon Zero Dawn The Complete Edition” I am hoping to plat all these games but it will take me a while to say the least anyways I am really enjoying the stories of all the games ! 

Thank You for reading and will make more blogs !