Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What game are you currently playing?

Been playing a new game, in Tera as of late.  A free game on the xbox, it is sort of like the free game Neverwinter having D&D aspects in an mmo like game.  Its fun getting mysel and my friends playing it finding a interesting treasure of a game here.

Also have been playing a lot of Fallout Shelter a very addicting free simple game.Just been playing free games as of late, they are some good stuff.  Just because its free doesnt mean the game is shit, they have a lot of potental and can be better then most high end expensive game that comes out every year with new games.

I recently got the Platinum for Just Cause 3 which took me a really long time. It's an awesome game with a lot of cool features that you can adapt to using, I highly recommend buying it because in my opinion it is worth the price.

I am currently playing Crash Bandicoot (PS4 version) which is ridiculously rage inducing but fun and I'm looking to Platinum all three Crash games. I've also started playing Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry, it is my first AC and judging by the fact that it is an expansion for AC 4 I don't think it will take very long to finish.

Fortnite and assasin's creed Black flag

Black Flag, one of my favorite assassin's creed.  Been playing it getting ready for Syndicate as it is going to be free for Xbox Gold members  And Fortnite, well most forum membes knowwhat fortnite is like.  Been doing crazy stuff in it.  Some of the new stuff can bee annoying at times but oh well just gotta change how you play to deal with new weapons and items.

Been playing Assassin Creed Black Flag and syndicate while playing bits of Fortnite this month.  Black flag might their best game in the series it is super fun. Syndicate is just weird, the systems in this game are just weird but a good weird i guess.   Fortnite I have been playing 50 v 50 Version 2.  I missed the first one but this is fun.  Chaotic, fast pace and fun.  Two teams of 50 a lot can happen within the a loted time before the storm shrinks.  Fun, and maybe one of my favorite game modes so far in  fornite.

I got all trophies on Disc Jam (I had the game since it was free on PS Plus last year but I haven't played it a lot over the year). I have also completed the Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry main storyline and I am currently trying to get the remaining trophies.

I have gone back to playing Crash Bandicoot after taking a break and I'm trying to collect all the gems, I have also gone back to playing Rocket League as I am not too far away from getting 100% (even though I already have the platinum trophy). I recently got WWE 2k18 (which is a lot of fun, personally the second best current gen WWE game) and I am still playing WWE 2k16 Universe Mode (best WWE game on current gen).

I got all trophies on Disc Jam (I had the game since it was free on PS Plus last year but I haven't played it a lot over the year). I have also completed the Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry main storyline and I am currently trying to get the remaining trophies.

I have gone back to playing Crash Bandicoot after taking a break and I'm trying to collect all the gems, I have also gone back to playing Rocket League as I am not too far away from getting 100% (even though I already have the platinum trophy). I recently got WWE 2k18 (which is a lot of fun, personally the second best current gen WWE game) and I am still playing WWE 2k16 Universe Mode (best WWE game on current gen).

Edit: Accidental Double Post

Edited by TastefulChain4
Accidental Double Post

Been playing some Battlefield 5 beta and the darwin project.   BF5's beta is pretty good.  Getting a good look at the next battlefield and it is really good.  As for the darwin project.  It is a pretty neat free royal.   With its own unique look at the battle royal type games