BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What game are you currently playing?

I just finished the complete story of RDR2. All 6 chapters and the epilogue.  And man this by far one of the best stories ive ever played through.  Absolutely incredible and definitely worth the complete finish. It's one of those games where when you finish you wish you didn't. You wish you could play it all over again from the start without having any clue of what happens. Arthur Morgan is by far one of the best protagonists in gaming history. What a game I can't wait till Online is fully ready to go.  I'll definitely still be doing whatever missions there are to play even after the story. 

Got dragged back into GTA 5 again.  Been playing some of the arena wars stuff and that stuff is really fun to play.  Just a bunch of demolition derby games and it is pretty fun.   Just keep playing it trying to earn more Arena points and trying to get an arena vehicle so I can play it more.  

Image result for Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Zero Dawn

Been getting back into HZD after losing interest when a different game came around, have yet to beat it but I am working my way through the side quest and main missions as I want to see the whole map. I swear its one of the most breathtaking maps, most intriguing storylines, and best characters I have played. The world/universe itself is so great, walking across rocks, tallgrass, mountains, abandoned buildings and then coming across a herd of electronic beast and silently taking them down is insane fun.  

The graphics alone are what grab my eye, finally reaching the top of a high peak and looking around, seeing Tallnecks in the distance over the trees. Its getting old, but this game is defiantly one of my favorites and I recommend it to anyone.

I had heard Wolfenstein II was politicized and well...it is. The story/cutscenes are full of cringe SJW narrative stuff, but hey, at least there is still epic Nazi slaying action right? Nope. The gameplay has become simplified and has gone from being DOOM-esque to a generic duck and cover shooter. It all feels very generic during the small amount of actual gameplay. The game is half cutscenes and unarmed walking segments so you're forced to endure the awful plot with all the cringe political stuff. How do you make Nazi killing boring? The first one is vastly superior. Heck, so is the SNES Wolfenstein.

I've been playing Batman: Arkham Knight and it's cool because I've always heard people rave about the Batman games but I've never really played them. And now that Gotham ended, I found this game and my batman fandom has gone up greatly so I put it in and I've been playing it, and the story's really cool and similar to No Man's Land.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:23 PM, johnnyray32 said:

Anyone have played The Crew 2? Was looking for a racing game and it's on sale

I do not recommend buying it for anything more then 10 dollars. Its good, for one reason and thats the map, but when you take in the fact that you can't drive 5 minutes without a texture glitching out and the physics feeling like you're playing an 90s arcade game, I'd get Dirt Rally 2.0 if you want a racing game. Not many good racing games on PS4

Been playing some diablo 3. A neat game this one.  Also been playing GTA 5 more delving into more arena wars stuff. Two good games and complete opposites with each other.  One being a fantasy game the other being well GTA.   Arena Wars might be one of my favorite updates just simple game modes that are fair to everyone in them.   While the arena vehicles are a bit expensive, isn't hard to get after a bit of a grind to enjoying both games a lot.

After playing so much NBA 2K, Finally decided to play something different today which was Dead By Daylight with the squad (We have played it before) I have to say it was pretty fun trying to be a survivor and trying to escape from the killer. Definitely, A game you would want to play with your friends.   

I always kinda stick to the same few games. As I have had exams recently, I haven't been playing many games so I didn't want to start learning how to play a new game during the exam period. Normally, I play either: Rocket League because im pretty good at it and I enjoy it, NBA 2k19 I have been getting into My Team for the first time ever as well as doing rebuilds and playing park. Lastly I have been playing Fifa 19, although there are some glitches with Fifa, there are glitches with every major sports game. I enjoy playing fifa because normally I do 8 man tournaments with my friends double elimination style and its quite entertaining when everyone is getting mad or trash-talking each other.