WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

What game are you currently playing?

Been playing NCAA Football 14 more recently with teh college football season starting up because it’s gotten me back into that college football itch and the best way to scratch that itch when the games aren’t on is obviously to play the video games and for anyone that hasn’t played them I highly recommend at least trying them even if you aren’t completely familiar with American football 

Gears 5 just dropped and it's a really fun game. The campaign story has some pretty crazy stuff in it which keeps it interesting and of course the multiplayer is still good. I think that Gears may be passing Halo as the top Microsoft Exclusive because all of the games have a certain quality standard and are consistent whereas under 343 Halo hasn't been great.

Been playing a few games as of late.  Most recently was Borderlands 3 that just got released.  So fun playing a brand new borderlands that I haven't played before. Really nice to get back into that series.  Also been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online again.  Getting into the new Frontier Roles they released.  Been doing a lot of bounty hunter stuff as of late.  And been also been playing some Rainbow Six Siege.   That just dropped its next season update, and that has been a lot of fun and challenging trying to adjust to all the new changes with the new season.

LEGO Star Wars the clone wars I’m doing that drone with the 3 lightsabers missions because there easy for some reason but hey that’s how they programmed it hope to beat it and get to do random stuff lol 😂 after I complete the whole game lmao I’m having so much fun playing it so maybe soon I’ll finish it.

Been playing FIFA 20 so far and it fun and annoying at the same time, the fun part about Career Mode is that it completely broken so teams like United are in the relegation zone, annoying part is gameplay, the amount of times I wanted to pass to someone, it didn't work at all, but the game isn't too bad as I thought it would be. 

Return of the Obra Dinn

Image result for return of the obra dinn title

Heavily recommend this game to everyone here on the forums. It was made by Lucas Pope, the same person who created Papers Please, and is about a ship that goes missing in 1803 and returns in the year 1807. You, as an Insurance Investigator, have to find out what happened by using a Pocket Watch that, upon finding a dead body, will take you to the exact moment that person died. 

The story's great, the sound design is amazing, and the ways that you solve each person's identity are extremely clever. I'd give this game a 10/10.

Got a new controller so now I can play more games again and I finally get to play Metro Exodus. It's a game that I was looking forward to since it was announced and I loved the other two games. So far it's been a lot of fun with the train ride thing completely changing the game where now you explore small open levels and stuff. 

Image result for fortnite chapter 2

Fortnite is exciting again. Its been a good 2 months since I played it, and I logged on to watch the Season X live event. Which, whether you hate the game or not, its live events are some of the best experiences I've had in gaming. If you haven't tried fortnite, or tried it a long time ago, I recommend you trying it again cause it legit feels like a whole new game. The map, the graphics, everything just feels fresh and new and it has a lot of cool features. Right now is the best time to get back into fortnite.

Recently started getting back into fortnite. I honestly never hated the game and still to this day don’t think it deserves the hate it gets. I think everyone should check it out because the new map is pretty refreshing. I also began playing borderlands with Flynn and Julius a little while ago games pretty fun from what I have played so far however I would not recommend picking it up if you don’t have somebody to play it with

maxresdefault_17.jpg

I am currently playing WWE 2k20. Got it is just shit, I tried to play with @BIG DOGand @amaiearlier, we couldn't go longer than 3 minutes before lag appearing or getting split. The graphics are horrendous, and the change of controls is terrible. I played 30 minutes, and already dont want to play it again. Of course I will, but that just says a lot about the developers by itself. I feel like they just dont try anymore, and it is getting to the point where I may not get the game, in the following years. What do you all think?

I haven't been on PS4 much lately compared to how much I usually would but when I have, it's either been FIFA20 or NBA2K20. On FIFA, it's mostly been Pro Clubs or FUT, maybe Career Mode when my mate comes round, and on NBA, it's been majorly MyPlayer but I also do MyLeague for my Sacramento Kings diary.

I've been playing Fallout New Vegas and it's a ton of fun. Way back when, this was the first Fallout game I had ever seen so this one has always been a bit special to me. It's my favorite of the series though I've only played the first person ones and not the original two. Also been trying the Blair Witch game though it's pretty boring and barely a game. I'll finish it since I started already.