BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Prince

The (Unsanctioned) BrendenPlayz Forum 24/7 Championship Game

I phone up Supercena to rescue me. Then he takes Pluto to space and AAs him back into the Earth's atmosphere. As I go for the pin Supercena AAs me. 1,2,3 from Supercena. 1 time champion Supercena

I take Tamer's soul and throw it in the Elysian Fields, than pin his lifeless body, 1...2...3.

2 time champ

I bring back his soul, he beats you with a cheese grater and pins you, 1...2.....3, I pick up the same grater, hit Tamer, and pin him 1...2....3.

I use brass knuckles to punch you until all of your teeth fall out and you start bleeding. I then shove your teeth down your throat and you choke and pass out. 1,2,3. 4 Time Champ.

smash you over the head with a crowbar until you covered in a puddle of blood 1..2..3,2 time champ and leaves the arena,this thread is basically done

smash you over the head with a crowbar until you covered in a puddle of blood 1..2..3,2 time champ and leaves the arena,this thread is basically done

As you are leaving, I run you over in a monster truck. 1,2,3 5 time champ.