BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Flynn

Official BPZ Tag Division Sign Up

The tag titles have officially been brought back and I am excited to announce the current rules, teams and more. Now in case you are wondering why a new thread was made for this well it is because the last seemed a bit unorganized and me and Tamer wanted to start from scratch and don't worry all teams will be carried over to here. Below are the current rules, teams and more.

Official Rules

-If you disband your team both you an your partner need to confirm this here in the topic. If you do not do this you will still be recognized as a team.

-If your team does break up, you must wait a total of one month before making another. Once the full month is up, you may create a new team.

--If you do create a team you and your partner need to state so here in this thread. If not you will not be recognized as a team. We need this out here to keep an organized division that I can keep track of.

-your team after being confirmed will be put on a one month waiting list before being added to the official teams list

-matching sigs/Avis is your choice and makes teams seem more legit.

-The name you finally decide is your name(because it's annoying that you have to change your damn name everyday.)

Official teams will be posted on the spreadsheet.