BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Extreme Rules

Watch the "Horror Show" Extreme Rules LIVE on the WWE Network July 19th.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BrendenPlayz

What's the next game(s) you plan on buying or just bought?

Not a new game but i recently picked up Kya: Dark Lineage for the PS2. It's an adventure game with fantasy elements that i've never played before so i'm looking forward to give it a go. I have a small collection of PS2 games that i've grown slowly. Bonus was on the front cover there was a "Sugar Daddy" sticker on the front so that's always a good sign.

I've kind of lost track of what on earth is happening with video games recently in place of my studies and real life stuff, but I suppose my next gaming adventure is reliant on if I get a Nintendo Switch or not. If so, Pokemon Shield is probably next on the list of major games I want to play. I usually get the second version of the main line Pokemon releases, so Shield it is. I'm slightly skeptical since the game is still a good few months away, but hopefully it lives up to the hype.

The new Pokemon look quite interesting, I'm especially intrigued to see what new type combinations that we see in Generation 8.

Image result for Pokemon Shield

I’m looking to get Destiny 2 once it becomes free, it’s a game I’m not sure I’ll play much so I’m not willing to take the risk and would much rather get it when free, especially since the mass update of the game around then makes it seem better.