BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Guest Smith

Smith's Graphics

Guest Smith

Could I have a Chris Benoit Avi with "Sandman" displayed at the bottom with a black/red background.

16bzng0.png

ANother good effort. I think you should start trying to add a few more effects to the renders as they're the only thing looking a bit flat on the avatars.

I forget if you use Photoshop or not, or if any other program has them, but if you try out things like Exposure, or Curves, they are really good for adding different levels and depths to an image.

Guest Smith

ANother good effort. I think you should start trying to add a few more effects to the renders as they're the only thing looking a bit flat on the avatars.

I forget if you use Photoshop or not, or if any other program has them, but if you try out things like Exposure, or Curves, they are really good for adding different levels and depths to an image.

No, I don't use Photoshop; I use Paint.NET.

Guest Smith

Remade Keeley's background as she requested some specific things to be changed. Also, Elliot I used a softening effect on the render behind the text.

2ikyxe8.png

Remade Keeley's background as she requested some specific things to be changed. Also, Elliot I used a softening effect on the render behind the text.

2ikyxe8.png

I can see that, but I meant more sharpening than softening, and highlighting shadows and stuff. I'm not sure you can even do that on Paint.NET so it might be pointless me giving you advice like that until you get your hands on something more advanced, haha.

EDIT: I thought you were talking about the Sandman avatar :P but yeah, that looks better the way you've edited that.

Edited by Elliot

I can see that, but I meant more sharpening than softening, and highlighting shadows and stuff. I'm not sure you can even do that on Paint.NET so it might be pointless me giving you advice like that until you get your hands on something more advanced, haha.

EDIT: I thought you were talking about the Sandman avatar :P but yeah, that looks better the way you've edited that.

You can do sharpening and stuff, atleast sharpening idk about the rest.

Guest Smith

Smithy, can you work your magic and make me a background as well? I'd love it if it can include both Reigns and Miz. Oh, and include the Blurry Lines logo somewhere in it too. Thx a lot m8.

weCfcs1.jpg

Guest Smith

Bailey asked for a refresh on his Ric Flair avi so this is what I made him.

HEcpMgH.png

Guest Smith

Here's a template I made whilst messing about on Paint.NET a while back. If any of you want me to make this into an avi for you, I'd be glad to.

gr0G5DE.png

Guest Smith

So I just explored further more into the software that I normally use, Paint.NET. I made the following graphic from scratch (no copying, no pasting, nothing from the internet). I hope you like it.

8lN1TZn.png

Guest Smith

this seems familiar :austin1

I gave it to ballonboy8 but that was a second account of Steve. I know that might mean that people don't want to use it because it's already been "used" but he didn't really use it. I thought it was good and someone might want to use it.

I gave it to ballonboy8 but that was a second account of Steve. I know that might mean that people don't want to use it because it's already been "used" but he didn't really use it. I thought it was good and someone might want to use it.

It was actually Ferb. But it looks pretty good. I would use it, but I won't.