BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The New" Mae

BPZ Royal Rumble: Concept

BPZ Royal Rumble: Concept

So I did a concept about Feast or Fired some time ago and since Brenden has just uploaded his Royal Rumble, I decided to think about a concept for a BPZ Royal Rumble. It started with thinking about 1v1 matches at the "PPVs" and evolved into a RR concept, so here it goes.

Obviously, the order people enter in is completely random. I was thinking, maybe a few days before the Rumble, we hold a stream where we use a randomizer to determine where people enter. We'll do this so people know when they will enter into the Rumble and because it would be awesome to see live reactions to everyone's spot in the Rumble. 

It works the same way as a normal Rumble. Two people start off, then more come in, blah blah blah. That would all be the same. The way we would do it is to do it as 1v1 votes, so if for example the first two people were Maestro and Smith, we would have a 1v1 voting against each other, not lasting very long, the times can be decided later on. Whoever has the most votes "eliminates" the other person, and this carries on until we have a winner.

WAIT! Question time! What if we have a draw in the 1v1 voting, you ask?

Here's the solution. To save time, both men have an "equal battle," and both men advance through. Again, in order to save time, the two men with the lowest votes out of the three are eliminated. 

So, we have a winner of the Rumble. What does he get from this? It's not quite decided, but he'll probably get a shot at the World Title, or a title of his choice. 

Thanks for taking the time to ready this, I don't think I need to say anything else except if you have any questions, leave them down below!

Guest Smith

The BPZ Royal Rumble is already a PPV and it already has a Royal Rumble match in it. The prize is a 10 vote advantage at BPZ Mania. However, I haven't heard of how the match is going to work but what you've just explained is exactly how I was thinking it should work.

The BPZ Royal Rumble is already a PPV and it already has a Royal Rumble match in it. The prize is a 10 vote advantage at BPZ Mania. However, I haven't heard of how the match is going to work but what you've just explained is exactly how I was thinking it should work.

Oh, I didn't know about that lol. Still, that should be a good idea of how it should work I guess lol, and it would be good if Brenden and a couple other guys got together to do the order thing, or we could just do it in chat lol