BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

X Division Championship

Well I was sending out ideas in the chat.  I thought of we should have a new title.

An X division championship.  

A championship in which you could either hold and just be a champion or to drop and get a title shot with the champion. (on the date the mods decide before a ppv)

The requirements could be something on the lines of 2k posts or higher.  100 rep, and what not.

Discus, give your opinions on this idea.

The European title was brought a few months ago, I don't think it's necessary to bring in another championship at the moment

Well,  this is a higher tier or higher card title.  Look, there are how many of us trying to bunch together two win a single title?    There are a lot of people in the middle of the ic and world title doing what?     This adds a bit more competition.

None of the title's are necessary.  But it brings a bit more competition to the forums.  A title that gives those who are not quite there yet a chance to compete for the bigger title.   

Well,  this is a higher tier or higher card title.  Look, there are how many of us trying to bunch together two win a single title?    There are a lot of people in the middle of the ic and world title doing what?     This adds a bit more competition.

None of the title's are necessary.  But it brings a bit more competition to the forums.  A title that gives those who are not quite there yet a chance to compete for the bigger title.   

The world title scene has been the same for the last 6 months, Bailey, Me, Ryan, Bashka and Joh, the same people always in the world title voting, Smith was added to the mix last month, people want something fresh on the world title scene and if we added another title to the mix it would make it even harder for up coming guys on the forums to reach the world title scene as the requirements for it would be increased.

Same goes for the IC title scene, it's been Tamer, Zombie, Flynn, Brad for the last 3 months or so.

Too many people going for the same title? Well that's debatable, most of the times it's up to the champion and 1 or 2 challengers who step up at the respective month, but even if that wasn't the case, in my perspective too many people going for the same title is more exciting, you get all those promos on kayfabe (good or bad), you get people making the forums a better place because they try to prove through work that they deserve a title and much more.

So no, in my opinion there should be no new titles added for a few more months.

The world title scene has been the same for the last 6 months, Bailey, Me, Ryan, Bashka and Joh, the same people always in the world title voting, Smith was added to the mix last month, people want something fresh on the world title scene and if we added another title to the mix it would make it even harder for up coming guys on the forums to reach the world title scene as the requirements for it would be increased.

Same goes for the IC title scene, it's been Tamer, Zombie, Flynn, Brad for the last 3 months or so.

Too many people going for the same title? Well that's debatable, most of the times it's up to the champion and 1 or 2 challengers who step up at the respective month, but even if that wasn't the case, in my perspective too many people going for the same title is more exciting, you get all those promos on kayfabe (good or bad), you get people making the forums a better place because they try to prove through work that they deserve a title and much more.

So no, in my opinion there should be no new titles added for a few more months.

Well I am not saying add this title right now.   This is only a suggestion right now.   What about the title idea in general though?  The X division title a title where you can drop it to get a chance at the world title if you want to drop the title.

I actually think Neb is right,we have enough titles as it is,adding another one would only make the title scene crowded.

Idk how adding a title will crowd the title scene up.

We currently have a rookie belt  for new comers.  then a us title for the beginners.  then the euro title.    then we get to the hot potato I  mean IC title. then the world title.

250 is the euro title, then 1250 is the euro people title   2250 is the ic title then 3500 is the world title?

That last jump alone that is 250 more posts then the other titles.   Putting a belt in the middle of the world and ic title would make sense.  

Maybe a 2700 title requirement or so. 

The world title scene is currently Bailey, Neb, Bash, Ryan and Smith. 

This title in between the too would be for the people right in the middle

Brad, Flynn, Joh, Rebel, the title could elevate won of these guys up to the world title scene.   Or anyone that reaches this level of posts.  It would be a great addition to the titles.  

7 titles and over 900 members, these numbers seem off

Right now isn't the best time to get a new title but in the future this wouldn't be a very nice to see.  Eventually you, cpe, sandman, myself will be in this title range.  It wouldn't be bad if this title actually existed then.

The concept just feels like Money In The Bank but without the advantage and as a title.

If this was added I'd see it as:

WHC: 3500

IC: 2700

X Division: 2000

European: 1000

US: 250

Its the same way as the tna x division title has worked.  The title doesn't need the cash in opportunity, but if your willing to risk dropping the title in trying to win the world title, you should get the shot.  If you risk something big you should get a chance to win something.

I'm all for it. I like the concept of a championship made for opportunity for those 2000+, not only do WHC guys without titles get an opportunity to be champion, but it also creates a challenge to try and hold it all the way to said PPV where the title can be cashed in for a potential title win. This benefits everyone imo.

With titles like the premium title and tag titles, we have championships that people can focus on if they are not concentrating on IC or world. I feel that the X division title would make things a bit too crowded at the moment. I mean, I've been here 1 year and although not a massive poster but a regular one, I'm only in Euro title contention.

Guest Smith

An X Division title? Sure a new title would be good when we get more active members but right now, there's no need. Also, I'm pretty sure that having more competitors for a title makes the victory even sweeter.

Moving on, having this "cash in" idea is already apart of the forums within the Money In The Bank briefcase. If there was a new title to be added, I don't think it should be the X Division title as we already have, like I already stated, the MITB briefcase. I'd prefer something along the lines of a Hardcore Title which has to be defended every week. Therefore, we would have a Member Of The Week award as well as Member Of The Month awards.

I think we need another rookie one more than a high mid-card one maybe a Cruiserweight title would be a good one between US and Euro becuase I'm going to make the jump from US to Euro and I don't really want to be in that competition due to the competitors being well out of my league so this would probably be more useful but still a good concept this should really be thought about.