WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Maestro

BPZ Graphics Division

Gotta be honest, Nebakos' design is my favorite at the moment, I love all the pictures he used and the text was great as well. Keep up the amazing work Neb. As for everybody's design, I like them and I think you guys have done a great job but my second favorite at the moment has to be Steve's design.

Mae I Liked Your Work. :) That Looks Awesome, But In Renders There Is More Redness. BTW No Worries Then Also It Looks Good. :)

Yeah, I was trying to go for the redness lol. 

Bashka didn't get his piece in on time then, anyone know where he is?

Emergence: Week 7 Polls

6NG41hu.png

We now move onto the polls for Week 7 of Emergence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
RIyZkYk.png vs BVSuwpj.png

STS vs Keirso

Theme: Yestlemania

STS:

NOvT5XS.jpg 

Keirso:

UH7f53r.jpg 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

m6YiLMW.png vs gnErlFo.png

Bashka vs Steve

Theme: #ThankYouDanielBryan

Bashka was unable to make this match.

Steve:

Ds1QV5B.png 

Dm0mfLU.png vs pTYzkvM.png
Nebakos vs Maestro

Theme: One More Match

Nebakos:

viEZErK.png 

Maestro:

LS2k4th.png 

Guest Smith

I voted for STS and Neb. Steve also made a great graphic, it's a shame that Bash didn't make one to go against it.

Emergence: Week 7 Results

6NG41hu.png

During our week break from the qualifying series and just two weeks away from Tender in the Trunk, we find out who won the week 7 polls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
RIyZkYk.png vs BVSuwpj.png

STS vs Keirso

Winner: STS (16-0)

m6YiLMW.png vs gnErlFo.png

Bashka vs Steve

Winner: Steve via forfeit

Dm0mfLU.png vs pTYzkvM.png
Nebakos vs Maestro

Winner: Nebakos (13-3)

Write-up
As we approach Tender in the Trunk, this week gave some superstars a chance to get a win, while others had time to rest as we witnessed Daniel Bryan Tribute Week, Week 7. The two debutantes yet to get a win STS and Keirso fought in a squash match, the current number one in the qualifying series took on the man who won the spot via a fatal four way at New Blood, Steve took on Bashka, and finally the number one contender fought the man who has been picking up some momentum recently, Maestro.

First of all STS took on Keirso in a beatdown. STS easily defeated Keirso as he made a very nice photo album feel with his Daniel Bryan signature. STS won the match without any problems at all as he swiftly made work of Keirso in a short match. After the match nothing special happened.

The next match should have been Steve vs Bashka, but Bashka didn't turn up. The referee declared the match a Steve win via forfeit, but Steve took to the mic, calling out Bashka. Still Bashka didn't turn up, so Steve resorted to calling him a few nasty names. Bashka then ran to the ring but as he got in, Steve instantly floored him, punching him down. Bashka retreated, and Steve mouthed that he'd get Bashka one day, before pointing up at the Tender in the Trunk briefcase which was hanging high above him. 

Finally Nebakos took on Maestro. Neb took the early offensive and battered down Maestro. This carried on for a minute or so until Smith's music hit. Nebakos turned around and Smith slowly walked down the ramp clapping. Neb looked annoyed and he turned around, into a big move from Maestro. Neb soon got back on top though, but Smith intervened. Smith distracted Neb and Maestro rolled up Neb for a very near fall, but as both men got up, Neb floored Maestro with a huge right hand for the win. Smith then stood on the apron and entered the ring after the match. Neb took a step back; Smith stood over the other side of the ring clapping. Nebakos told Smith that title would be his one day, and Smith shook his head. Nebakos got out of the ring and walked up the ramp, and when he reached the top, Smith held the Graphics Championship very high up while stood on the turnbuckle. Nebakos taunted, putting his hands around his waist, gesturing for the title. The show ended.

Alright I've been thinking. The ranking system is a bit random right now and we need a way to keep control of it, making people aware on how they can rank up so that we don't have the same people contending for the title over and over. So I've produced the new ranking system. Here's how it works:

BPZ GD Ranking Point System:

Wins:
Emergence win: 1 point
Emergence win by 10 votes or over: 2 points
Emergence win on a stipulated match (qualifying series, number one contenders, etc): 2 points
PPV win: 3 points
PPV win by 10 votes or over: 6 points

Losses:
Emergence loss: -1 point
Emergence loss by 10 votes or over: -2 points
Emergence win on a stipulated match: -2 points
PPV loss: -3 points
PPV loss by 10 votes or over: -6 points
Championship loss: -3 points*

Draws:
All draws: No difference to points

No-shows:
No showing a show: -1 point
No-showing a PPV: -2 points

*Championship losses count as points for everything else. For example, if a championship was lost at a ppv, then the loss would only count as the -3 points from the championship loss, it wouldn't be -6 points as it was lost at a ppv too. Hopefully you understand that, if not, I'll explain it to you if you contact me in chat or via pm.

This new ranking system should come into play after the next ppv, Tender in the Trunk. I will be keeping track of the points in the second post which has other statistics written on it. If there are any suggestions or complaints about this then ask me personally as I am taking charge of the ranking system.

Guest Smith

There's only one problem I see with this deciding people's rankings. For example, if I suck at graphics when I first join the Graphics Division and I'm constantly losing, I'll get masses amounts of negative points. Then, I might take a break and come back as the best designer in the division. However, it's going to take ages for me to recover from all them previous loses and wouldn't be a fair reflection of my ability on the ranking system. Would you consider maybe resetting the points on a timetable based pattern?

Other than that, it's a cool concept and could possibly workout in a positive way for the Graphics Division.

There's only one problem I see with this deciding people's rankings. For example, if I suck at graphics when I first join the Graphics Division and I'm constantly losing, I'll get masses amounts of negative points. Then, I might take a break and come back as the best designer in the division. However, it's going to take ages for me to recover from all them previous loses and wouldn't be a fair reflection of my ability on the ranking system. Would you consider maybe resetting the points on a timetable based pattern?

Other than that, it's a cool concept and could possibly workout in a positive way for the Graphics Division.

Yeah I'm basically Smiths first paragraph because I suck mega ass.

That could be something to consider, but my solution to that is that we won't go into negative points and we'll stop at zero. That way people won't get too left behind and it gives them time to recover from losing streaks. The timetable thing is possible though.

Guest Smith

Yeah I'm basically Smiths first paragraph because I suck mega ass.

You have to start somewhere mate. No one is instantly amazing at designing graphics. Just keep practicing and, quoting the face of WWE himself, never give up.

That could be something to consider, but my solution to that is that we won't go into negative points and we'll stop at zero. That way people won't get too left behind and it gives them time to recover from losing streaks. The timetable thing is possible though.

I didn't think of that. Your solution would work a lot better than mine.

You have to start somewhere mate. No one is instantly amazing at designing graphics. Just keep practicing and, quoting the face of WWE himself, never give up.

Well I'm not one for giving up I just lack creativity which is key when doing graphics.