WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Maestro

BPZ Graphics Division

I've recently felt like I'm lacking imagination when it comes to wrestling graphics, since this is the graphics division we could do graphics about other sports and not just wrestling, like for example we know that me and maestro both like football so if we face each other in the future we could have a theme regarding football and not wrestling, just an idea to spice things up a notch but I get why some may not like it.

I've recently felt like I'm lacking imagination when it comes to wrestling graphics, since this is the graphics division we could do graphics about other sports and not just wrestling, like for example we know that me and maestro both like football so if we face each other in the future we could have a theme regarding football and not wrestling, just an idea to spice things up a notch but I get why some may not like it.

I like the idea, i would probably be horrible making a sports graphic but I wouldn't mind trying. I think since this is a graphics division it could be opened up to more themes.

I have a great idea actually...

We could just have a como every 2 weeks and maybe make a forum for the division, we could have a PPV everu 2 weeks and have 3 days period to sign up for wrestling or sport. We could have a seperate champion for sport aswell and if we have sign ups... less people will drop.

Also another thing could be when doing PPVs, have a forum could 2016 then have different forums inside for each PPV where you can post sign ups, match cards and matches, this way we can have more than 3 matches a show and we could start giving some detailed feedback on everyones work so they can learn what they can improve etc..

Edit: I mean Sub-board by forum

Well after thinking for a while what should I do, I thought why am I only thinking about males matches, let's think of some women's matches and of course what I did immediately popped on my mind cause it was possibly the greatest match of last year and the best match in women's wrestling history, it was quite an electrifying match ;)

I'm naming this BayBanks :D

50S17ym.png

Emergence: The March Forward 

xKz6ZgF.png

March's event The March Forward has arrived! Tonight we will see Mr. Tender in the Trunk Maestro take on Mr Vengence Steve in a match which Steve wanted after attacking Maestro on Emergence. We will also see a tag team match between two of the new debutants and two of the more experienced people on the roster. Finally, our main event, for the BPZ Graphics Championship, champion Elliot will defend his title against Nebakos and STS, STS getting here by winning the number one contenders match and Nebakos using his rematch clause to get the chance at the gold. Who will be victorious?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

U2rKaj2.png & f7siRwr.png vs zSjeLgb.png Pkpn5Si.png  

Bizzy & Razor vs Sameer & Vioxx

Theme: I Am Perfection

Bizzy:

b503e7f5576db1ac93d4ef78354c2dab.jpg

Razor:

Dolph%20Ziggler%20Banner%202_zpseu1ejnmo

Sameer and Vioxx didn't turn up to the match.

pTYzkvM.png vs gnErlFo.png

Maestro vs Steve

Theme: I Am The Table

Maestro:

imFA2wZ.png 

Steve:

arnR4w6.png

Dm0mfLU.png vs RIyZkYk.png vs EmL0bDA.png

BPZ GRAPHICS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Nebakos vs STS vs Elliot

Theme: Your Favorite WWE Match

Nebakos:

50S17ym.png 

STS:

PVOXxW8.jpg

Elliot:

Iq3iFES.png 

Voted For Myself And Elliot. Mae Also Did great job, but not much clean or like a GFX. about GD Championship, I think  3 of them did a great job, going to STS, i was accepting so much from him, but he didn't came up like that and going with neb, i think he did freat job, but the 1 mistake he did and that was on face of them, i dont know if other guys liked it, but i didnt liked it, but accept that part everything is good. :) BTW GOing with Next Match, as you didnt added poll, but whenever it will be added, i will vote for BIzzy, because i think his work some work nice, btw both of them were good. sorry but i hate that why they guys dont post their entries... sorry if it feels bad but it is my point of view. :)They should inforam Mae of it..

We sure STS' entry is actually his own? After his Hell in a Cell poster, I wouldn't be surprised.

94IJM3V.jpg

Damn Elliot, chill. Everybody does what they shouldn't do, sometimes we plagiarize or steal the thoughts and ideas of others. He messed up, he should but reprimanded but give him another chance.

94IJM3V.jpg

Damn Elliot, chill. Everybody does what they shouldn't do, sometimes we plagiarize or steal the thoughts and ideas of others. He messed up, he should but reprimanded but give him another chance.

No, claiming some else's hard work as your own is unacceptable in my book. It's not a "mistake" when you knowingly go out and do it.

It's like someone uploading Brenden's Universe Mode to their YouTube channel and saying "hope you enjoy my video".

Edited by Elliot