BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Maestro

BPZ Graphics Division

Guest Smith

4CplTgB.png

Graphics Championship Match

Kieron Black (c) vs Prince

Graphics:

Kieron Black

Spoiler

S4741ad.png

Prince

Spoiler

IMG_9780.jpg

Voting:

Spoiler

FDS vs Ropati vs SummerGamz

Graphics:

FDS

Spoiler

Samoa Joe Graphic 1.jpg

Ropati

Spoiler

graphics divison .png

SummerGamz

Spoiler

A_New_Design_4.jpg

Voting:

Spoiler

Broken Nate vs Xavier King vs Yelich vs Ross

Graphics:

Broken Nate

Spoiler

6b080e6e0323b0db1ea63ebf6cf57b3b.png

Xavier King

Spoiler

bZe4ocO.jpg

Yelich

Spoiler

NO ENTRY

Ross

Spoiler

NO ENTRY

Voting:

Spoiler

Elliot vs Slim

Graphics:

Elliot

Spoiler

E9ygRg6.png

Slim

Spoiler

Mcfn9pE.png

Voting:

Spoiler

Went With Kieron, BiC, Me and Elliot

21 minutes ago, Xavier King said:

Great set of votes here, if I could face FD one on one that would be dope. So can I call him out or something cause I AM. Also, Elliot vs STS need to happen! Winner gets a title shot!

If your down, i'm down

NOTE BEFORE READING

Don't take any offence to what I say. It is simply to help you improve and know what you can improve on to get better.

Elliot

Great work here, really dig the design. I love it how in your graphics you add extra detail, stuff like making the outline of the nameplate the same as the outline of the money in the bank is a great touch. I also am a big fa of the glows you added to the renders, that added an extra touch and helped blended the renders in more.

Slim

This was okay, but I can easily tell that not a lot of effort was put into this. Something you should've at least done is add the names of the superstars and make it so the logo isn't transparent. Comparing yours and Elliot's make yours look really bad as it is barely detailed and looks not as proffesional. I'm also not too big on the background you used, you should've went for a background with ladders in the background like the ones WWE use. Also my last point is the fact that it xzwould've been cool if you added Xavier Woods with The New Day too! Don't take offence to this as it's the truth, instead of taking offence, turn it into a positive and try improving what I mentioned in your future graphics.

Vote: Elliot

Broken Nate

There is some things you got down but you need to focus on the basics a bit more. My favourite part about this is probably the text as everything else looks not too tidy. First major issue is the renders, they are out of shape and seem squished. Don't know what program you use but if you're on Photoshop a way you can prevent this is by pressing 'shift' on your keyboard when resizing the image so it doesn't get squished. Not sure if you cut the renders in the background or downloaded them but you should've done more with them, maybe add a glow or instead of having them as renders, have the actual images show and blend them in that way, a good example of this could be my Becky Lynch graphic you could find in my graphics room. Don't take offence just keep playing around and practice, it takes time but you'll get there.

Xavier King

This is pretty good, shows you have good knowledge of the basics when it comes to structuring out your graphics. I am a fan of the 'Sheamus and Cesaro' text but there is a downfall, you went with a red theme which goes with the red Cesaro text, but it didn't go too well with the green Sheamus text. What you should've done is have half of the background green and half of it red, that would have gave it a more clean look. Also, while I am on the topic of talking about the the background, I have realised that you have blended the images in the background well but you should've had the images split the centre of the graphic, as it doesn't look really well the way it is layed out. Not too bad of a graphic though, hope to see you improve.

Vote: Xavier King

FDS

I actually like this a lot, I like it how you added the Universal title to Samoa Joe for starters, but my favourite thing that caught my eye which probably didn't catch other peoples eyes is what you did with the ring on the bottom images, you made it so they're next next to each other and sized so it blends in well. Now to move on to the parts you can improve on... You should've done more with Samoa Joe's logo, you could've maybe added an outline or a glow behind it as some parts of it isn't very clear, especially the bottom of the E. My last improvement could be on the blending of the wood texture, it's fine just change/play with the opacity setting/percentage so it makes it so we can't see it's wood but it still is doing an effect on the image, as it is kinda distracting. Overall I think you have great potential, with some improvements you could become champion. (At the bottom right it says the website you got the image from, you should've zoomed in a bit more).

Ropati

This graphic looks a bit weird. First off you have an image of Joe on the right then on the left you have just a render which is really odd. Also the background is good but didn't really go with the design, try using more basic backgrounds as backgrounds like that are hard to work with, I prefer to stick to basic backgrounds as it is much more easier to create a better graphic. You should either get rid of the text or the logo, it is not so good the way it is layed out with the text and logo as it should be the main focus of the image yet you have them at two different spots of the background and used them both in complete different ways. But with a little of practice you will improve.

SummerGamz

There is some parts of this I like and some parts of this I don't like. The text is probably the best part of the graphic, but it shouldn't be at the top, the font and style you used is good but having the text right at the top is not so good as you should try making it so the text stands out the most or the render. When I saw you put 'F*** Suplex City' it made me last, don't know if you got that off the internet or did it yourself but I thought it was cool, but I am not too keen on the placement of it, same goes with the render and universal title, the placement is odd and it shouldn't have been colour corrected to a Sepia look. You have potential though, with a bit more work you could get better, try feeding the other feedback I have wrote too for some more tips. 

Vote: FDS

Kieron Black

You've improved a lot since I last saw one of your graphics, what happened to video editing though lol, keep that up?! The graphic itself is great, your another person I don't really need to feedback as much, you seem to know the drill and basics. I like the fire particles you used and the way you used them, also think you blended it in with the render well as well, nice job man. But I'm coming for that title, I have got designer of the year but I haven't had the BPZ Graphics Championship.

Prince

This isn't the best graphic but it's okay. What you should've done is make the renders smaller, this makes it so they don't cut off the graphic and they'll look more clear. Something that is really distracting is the sizing of the renders, you have Brock at the front as he's champion , but Samoa Joe is a lot more bigger than Brock and his chin is next lined up with the bottom of Brock's neck. The fire particles you used were great though, and you blended it in with the graphic itself well. Overall nice job, but you can do better.

Vote: Kieron Black

Guest Smith

4CplTgB.png

Kieron Black (c) vs Prince

WINNER

GRAPHICS CHAMPION Kieron Black

S4741ad.png

FDS vs Ropati vs SummerGamz

WINNER

FDS

Samoa Joe Graphic 1.jpg

Broken Nate vs Xavier King vs Yelich vs Ross

WINNER

Xavier King

bZe4ocO.jpg

Elliot vs Slim

WINNER

Elliot

E9ygRg6.png

Guest Smith

4CplTgB.png

Kieron Black (c) vs FDS

Topic: Brooklyn III

Definition: Make a poster for NXT's next event, the third Brooklyn

Style: Poster

Example: 

Image result for brooklyn 3 nxt poster

Xavier King vs Broken Nate vs STSMVs

Topic: Asuka

Definition: Create a graphic in honor of Asuka's record-breaking streak

Style: Artwork

Example: 

Image result for asuka nxt graphic

SummerGamz vs Steve vs Ross

Topic: Kazuchika Okada

Definition: Create a graphic celebrating The Rainmaker's victory over Omega in their 6-star matchup

Example: 

Image result for kazuchika okada graphic

Slim vs Ropati

Topic: AJ Styles

Definition: Create a graphic in honor of SmackDown's main man, AJ Styles

Example: 

Image result for aj styles graphic

Elliot vs Prince

Topic: Roman Reigns

Definition: Create a graphic in honor of RAW's main man, Roman Reigns

Example: 

Image result for roman reigns graphic

All assignments are due in by 17 June 2017

You can either Private Message me your graphic OR post it on this topic inside of a spoiler.

Have fun!

Warning Point System: 

I must say absolutely amazing graphics by both you, STS and Elliot. I think that you guys are probably head and shoulders above all of us in terms of graphics and I can speak on behalf of the forums to say we're glad to have ya.

(ill edit my graphic into this post later)