Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Maestro

BPZ Graphics Division

Untitled-1.jpg

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not putting up the votings last week. I was on holiday and missed it. However, I appreciate those who still submitted graphics after the changes in the division. Secondly, I'd like to thank @STSMVs for the new Graphics Division banner.

Graphics Championship Match

Current Champion: Kieron Black

Topic: WWE2K18

Definition: Make a cover graphic for the newest game in the WWE2K series. You can have anyone be the cover star.

Style: Artwork

Example: 

[IMG]

Submissions are due in by 22 July 2017

You can either Private Message me your graphic OR post it on this topic inside of a spoiler.

Have fun!

The BPZ Graphics Division 2018-19 plan

July-August 2018: BPZ Graphics Division, ReBorn 1. The first ever ReBorn event, a 2-week long tournament with one/two round robin groups depending on the number of entries. The top four competitors of each group advance to a Playoff Bracket, the winner becoming the new BPZ Graphics Division Champion. 

TXW98rr.png August - October

The return of the BPZ Graphics league. The league will work on a round robin format, each competitor facing each other at least once a month with whoever is in first facing the current BPZ GD Champion, unless the champion is in the first place, in this situation, the top four spots will compete for number one contendership. The league will have PPV's at the end of every month, with league matches, championship matches and special matches like the Gauntlet Match and Money in the Bank matches.

If you would like to join the Graphics Division then all you need to do is post here doing so, if you would like to be part of the inaugural ReBorn Tournament, make sure you have signed up for July 20th.