Latest News
  • Discuss the latest wrestling events!
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Zombie Rocka Flocka

What are you listening to right now?

Image result for nba youngboy

S/o to @Slim for introducing me to NBA Youngboy, I don't like some of the songs I have heard but most of them have been bangers. "Gravity", "Untouchable", and "Murder" are my favorite songs from him. I recommend him to anyone who likes rap music, and he is the man behind my theme song. So I got some respect for him. 

Image result for Young GravyImage result for Joyner Lucas

Two other artist/rappers I have been listenting to is Joyner Lucas and Yung Gravy, who have pretty opposite styles but I enjoy them both. Joyner lucas raps so damn fast and Yung Gravy just has funny lyrics, I love it.

The recently added songs to my fye ass playlist (hmu if you got apple music and i'll upload), have been by NBA Youngboy ("Ain't Too Long" and "38 Baby"), Travis Scott ("Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight"), Young Thug ("JEFFERY"), and Moneybagg Yo ("Fed Baby's"), and in addition I've got some Lil Pump (love or hate him, his music is hype), Drake, Posty, Kevin Gates, Kodak, and some Lil Skies.

Tbh who hasn't been listenting to this song recently, its pretty damn good not going to lie. The biggest line in the song is so catchy and fun to yell when you got some friends singing it with you, its defo a good song to jam to despite what some people are saying. Some other songs that I have recently added to my playlist is therapy session by NF, which is another amazingly deep rap song. I am kinda changing my rap preference to more lyrical stuff rather then just money and hoes. Paris by $uicideBoy$ is one of the best RapCore songs I listen to and recommend it, The Race by Tay-K is another good song. 

If anyone has any song suggestions similar to Drake, NF, Joyner Lucas, aka non mumble rappers HMU. I am working on a new playlist.