Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Zombie Rocka Flocka

What are you listening to right now?

A great song by French Montana and Lil Pump. French came in with that steady savage verse of his, Zhavia doing the chorus was nice. I never heard of her before so I might give her a listen. And onto the bigger shocker for me, Lil Pump owning this song. I was so use to that "Gucci Gang" song that I ignored his songs completely. Then when his verse hit and he went off, I was taken back. He killed this verse with a fast pace and good asd lyrics. Song was enjoyable. Good work to Diplo for producing the song and good job to everyone for their parts.

Other than the usual UK music I'd always listen to, I've also been listening to numerous artists with unique sounds recently, especially Octavian who blends the various underground sounds of the UK together to make for songs that are somehow soothing but still raspy, and relaxing but also energizing. Other artists would include Sam Wise, slowthai, Jeshi, Nafe Smallz & Mura Masa.

I'm currently listening through the four albums shown below. All four were released pretty close to each other which means I've had the pleasure of being able to listen to so much new music at once. Furthermore, they're four completely different albums, in terms of style, by my favorite artist of all-time, two UK rap legends and my favorite up-and-coming artist.

Image result for ten10 chip    Image result for d double e jackuum   Image result for ghetts ghetto gospel the new testament   Image result for octavian spaceman

TEN10 (Chip) - Jackuum (D Double E) - Ghetto Gospel: The New Testament (Ghetts) - SPACEMAN (Octavian)