WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

Shout out to #Kobe for dropping 60 points and a big shout to to #GSW for having the best record in NBA history.

A lot of people say its a different era and thats true but thats life nothinf will ever be the exact same so shout out to them for even putting in that hard work to achieve that goal.

Kobe finally gone from the Lakers and they can now become a powerhouse again. Overpaying him for years and it cost them probably 5 solid years of basketball. But, he was a marquee draw and a legendary player no doubt, he went out in style which was great. But now expect the Lakers to go boom in the free agency.

Actually it wasn't Bryant's fault because he took a 48 million dollar contract over two years and nobody else on the team has a huge contract. The Lakers where going for players but not wholeheartedly because now they can go and make a big splash with a chance of signing KD or DeMar Derozan, plus next year they could get CP3 who they should already have on the roster but that's David Stern. They could also look for Blake Griffin or somebody else do its a matter of picking spots.

Really pumped up for the playoffs, awesome that I'll be able to watch a few games this weekend due to them being relatively early for me (10pm lol). Hopefully I'll be back home for GSW vs Rockets today. Tomorrow I'll definitely watch Cavs vs Pistons and Heat vs Hornets.

The Spurs have proven that once the playoffs start, they're damn near unstoppable. They still have the best bench in the league and if Danny Green guards Curry and Kawhi Leonard guards Thompson or vice versa the Warriors will be in trouble. The twin towers of San Antonio will kill Golden State inside who have Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut, one of the two will not be able to stop Duncan or Aldridge. Plus with Tony Parker, Green, Leonard, Patty Mills, Manu Ginobli, Kyle Anderson, Boris Diaw, Kevin Martin and David West as well, they are easily my favorites.

The Spurs have proven that once the playoffs start, they're damn near unstoppable. They still have the best bench in the league and if Danny Green guards Curry and Kawhi Leonard guards Thompson or vice versa the Warriors will be in trouble. The twin towers of San Antonio will kill Golden State inside who have Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut, one of the two will not be able to stop Duncan or Aldridge. Plus with Tony Parker, Green, Leonard, Patty Mills, Manu Ginobli, Kyle Anderson, Boris Diaw, Kevin Martin and David West as well, they are easily my favorites.

they can't stop golden state and as we have seen in the season Spurs play terrible on offense against the Warriors. And you just can't stop curry and Thompson from outside. And Green can take care of himself in the paint. Warriors will win in 6

they can't stop golden state and as we have seen in the season Spurs play terrible on offense against the Warriors. And you just can't stop curry and Thompson from outside. And Green can take care of himself in the paint. Warriors will win in 6

The thing is, Popovich nows how to rest his players in the regular season. He's focused on getting a playoff spot them they turn it up from there. The Spurs will kick it up a notch in the playoffs and beat the Warriors 6.

The thing is, Popovich nows how to rest his players in the regular season. He's focused on getting a playoff spot them they turn it up from there. The Spurs will kick it up a notch in the playoffs and beat the Warriors 6.

there is really no advantge with experience anymore, Steve is fabulous coach and the Warriors are experienced now and knows what it takes to win it all. Spurs can't beat GS in Oracle. Golden state is winning and coming away with 2 NBA titles no matter how much you hate them man

there is really no advantge with experience anymore, Steve is fabulous coach and the Warriors are experienced now and knows what it takes to win it all. Spurs can't beat GS in Oracle. Golden state is winning and coming away with 2 NBA titles no matter how much you hate them man

Wtf, who said that I hate the Warriors? I'm actually a big fan of Klay Thompson, Steph Curry and Harrison Barnes. I just think that the Spurs will beat them. So fuck off with that hate stuff.

ill disagree here.... So many teams have a chance at beating them... The Spurs, Clippers, Blazers and in the east you got LeBron and the cavs.... It wont be an easy road and I don't think they are gonna win it all.....

ill disagree here.... So many teams have a chance at beating them... The Spurs, Clippers, Blazers and in the east you got LeBron and the cavs.... It wont be an easy road and I don't think they are gonna win it all.....

then why haven't any of them Been able to really beat them? Cavs got blown out at home by the Warriors. I just don't see a team beating the Warriors 4 times out of 7 games and especially when warriors have home court advantge that means you would have to sweep the Warriors at home and beat them once In Oracle I don't see it happening

then why haven't any of them Been able to really beat them? Cavs got blown out at home by the Warriors. I just don't see a team beating the Warriors 4 times out of 7 games and especially when warriors have home court advantge that means you would have to sweep the Warriors at home and beat them once In Oracle I don't see it happening

Spurs beat the Warriors when the Warriors really wanted to win that match, the only time they've done the same to the Spurs is when GS beat them at home.

Spurs beat the Warriors when the Warriors really wanted to win that match, the only time they've done the same to the Spurs is when GS beat them at home.

yea that's one time but 4 times I don't think it's happening I can't see a team beating them 4 times when they only lost 9 times in a 82 game season

Good start by Cleveland, Pistons were solid and if Reggie didn't get the T when the difference was at 4 points it might have been a W for Pistons. Man the playoffs are awesome!

Wish I could stay up to watch the Heat game but I have to wake up early tomorrow for college.

Heat with a easy win to start the playoffs. Looking Good.

The hornets were a challenge in the regular season in expecting the heat to win in 6 if the hornets are lucky they might push it to 7 games