WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

With 4 days to go until the end of the All-Star voting, which would be your ideal/ most deserving starting 5 for each conference?

East:

PG: I. Thomas

SG: D. Derozan

SF: G. Antetokounmpo

PF: L. James

C: K. Love

Res: Irving, Lowry, Wall,  Butler, George, Porzingis, Embiid

West:

PG: R. Westbrook

SG: J. Harden

SF: K. Durant

PF: A. Davis

C: D. Cousins

Res: Paul, Curry, Lillard, Gordon, Leonard, Gasol, Towns

6 minutes ago, Monda said:

Sorry for not directly answering but I have a question @Nebakos7, is Giannis really big in Greece, a la Yao Ming in China? If he is, it's not really as documented as Ming was. 

Here's how it's been with Giannis.

During his rookie year everyone was happy that he was at the time the highest drafted player from Greece, people didn't know that much (if anything) about him because he was playing in a second tier league team (like NBDL  is for the NBA)  and most people respected him but didn't think he'd be anything more than a role player. As he has continued to develop he's won more and more fans and has turned doubters into believers and now everyone is backing him up and everyone is talking about him. Even people that don't care that much about basketball talk with admiration about what he's doing and everyone is backing him for the All-Star game.

Also, during the summer he had like a few friendly games here in Greece (for charity purposes I think) and every game was sold out, plus he played a game on an open court and there were like 5 thousand people that went there to watch him (it was a court without seats, so that's huge for Greek standards)

I don't know how huge Yao was in China when he was playing because I wasn't old enough to watch the reactions he got when he was playing. It's not like Giannis is turning non-basketball fans into basketball fans but I can confidently say that 99% of Greek basketball fans have stayed at least once after midnight (due to timezones) to watch the Bucks and we were also pretty disappointed when we found out that he wouldn't play on Saturday vs the Knicks cause it would be one of the few games that he plays in a normal time for us in Greece (the game started on 10 or 10,30 pm)

Being a Blazers fan is never easy, but this year in particular they cant figure things out. I hope Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum stay in Portland knowing they're our only hopes. I think we still may make the playoffs, but we gotta stop stop being so inconsistent RIGHT NOW.

I mean....

WHAT THE FUCK

Westbrook not starting is one of the biggest crimes of all time in All-Star voting, he'll get there as a reserve but it's a shame that Curry got the nod over him.

Can't wait to see Westbrook and Durant play on the same time on the court, I bet you Westbrook won't pass the ball even once to Durant lol

Honestly Kevin Durant is having an MVP season, his efficiency stats are out of this world and he is playing superb defense, he is the main reason the Warriors are the number one defensive team this year. If he keeps this up it will be a close voting between him and Harden in my opinion and KD will win his 2nd MVP award in case Harden doesn't take the Rockets to at least the 3rd seed of the west.

Who's your MVP thus far?

Well Lebron James has been calling for for a backup point guard because he knows right now the Cavs just don't have enough to beat the Warriors in the finals so here is what I think the Cavs should do to get that backup point guard.

Right now the Chicago Bulls have a team that is falling apart and a playmaking point guard named Rajon Rondo who wants out of Chicago bad.So why not trade him to the Cavs.

The trade would go a little bit like this the Cavs trade as many picks as possible(because they should be contenders for the next 5 years) and Kay Fielder to fill in as the backup point guard for the Bulls.

What this trade does is it puts Cleveland I think on the level to beat the Warriors in a seven game series it also gives the Bulls a lot of picks to hold so hopefully they can feel a little bit better to trade Butler to Celtics for more picks and high ones and get ready to rebuild when Wade leaves next year.

(check out my sportsinteldaily page Instagram for more post like this)

If you would have told me that the Heat would have an 11 game winning streak at any point during this season I would have called you all crazy, especially after that shit start but all I have to say is WOW. Waiters is proving all his doubters wrong by putting on great matches all year long and he is evolving into a star, mad respect for him turning his career around.

Also, the streak started when they signed Okaro White into his first 10-day contract and now he has signed a 2 year contract from what I've heard off. It's crazy cause the dude was last year's regular season MVP for the Greek Basketball League playing with Aris Thessaloniki and my favorite team (Olympiacos) wanted to sign him but he refused cause he wanted to try his luck in the NBA and now it's all paid off, congrats to White!

On 2/7/2017 at 0:39 PM, Nebakos7 said:

Waiters is proving all his doubters wrong by putting on great matches all year long and he is evolving into a star, mad respect for him turning his career around.

I didn't know waiters was in the wrestling business.  But anyways warriors kill Thunder Thier little feud though is entertaining as fuck can't wait for the next game

On 1/31/2017 at 7:47 AM, wwe234 said:

Well Lebron James has been calling for for a backup point guard because he knows right now the Cavs just don't have enough to beat the Warriors in the finals so here is what I think the Cavs should do to get that backup point guard.

Right now the Chicago Bulls have a team that is falling apart and a playmaking point guard named Rajon Rondo who wants out of Chicago bad.So why not trade him to the Cavs.

The trade would go a little bit like this the Cavs trade as many picks as possible(because they should be contenders for the next 5 years) and Kay Fielder to fill in as the backup point guard for the Bulls.

What this trade does is it puts Cleveland I think on the level to beat the Warriors in a seven game series it also gives the Bulls a lot of picks to hold so hopefully they can feel a little bit better to trade Butler to Celtics for more picks and high ones and get ready to rebuild when Wade leaves next year.

(check out my sportsinteldaily page Instagram for more post like this)

I've got two words for ya, cap space. Honestly, LeBron needs to stop trying to do management's job as it's costing the team both figuratively and literally, with the terrible deals of JR Smith and Tristan Thompson, and his own 40 million dollar deal the team has no room to operate. With all his endorsements and business deals, why doesn't he take a page out Curry's book and take a reduced salary for the benefit of the team. 

5 hours ago, Kersey said:

With all his endorsements and business deals, why doesn't he take a page out Curry's book and take a reduced salary for the benefit of the team. 

Because he thinks that if the best player in the world isn't the highest paid player in the league then the gms will take advantage of players saying "oh if lebron is the 28th highest paid player in the league then you shouldn't be asking for so much money"

1 hour ago, Nebakos7 said:

Because he thinks that if the best player in the world isn't the highest paid player in the league then the gms will take advantage of players saying "oh if lebron is the 28th highest paid player in the league then you shouldn't be asking for so much money"

Nobody says that "Oh look at Curry's salary, CJ McCollum shouldn't be given so much money" or "Alan Crabbe shouldn't be given so much" or "Bradley Beal shouldn't" you catch my drift right? They would understand that he's taking a reduced salary cause he's closer to 35 than 25 and he wants to win right now.

5 minutes ago, Kersey said:

Nobody says that "Oh look at Curry's salary, CJ McCollum shouldn't be given so much money" or "Alan Crabbe shouldn't be given so much" or "Bradley Beal shouldn't" you catch my drift right? They would understand that he's taking a reduced salary cause he's closer to 35 than 25 and he wants to win right now.

I understand that, but what I said isn't something I came up with, it's the legit reason Lebron didn't take a pay cut, can't remember the article I read it on but Lebron said that he will never again take a pay cut unless it is to play in a team with Melo, Wade and Paul.