WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

5 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

I understand that, but what I said isn't something I came up with, it's the legit reason Lebron didn't take a pay cut, can't remember the article I read it on but Lebron said that he will never again take a pay cut unless it is to play in a team with Melo, Wade and Paul.

Well I don't disagree with the statement any less, look at one of his friends Dwayne Wade who took so many paycuts so his team could be in a position to win.

What the Knicks should trade Melo for and how it would help 

The Knicks already have a great young piece in 21 year old power forward Kristaps Porzingas,they also have a very nice young underrated center in Willy Hernangomez so why not build around those two and trade Melo   to the Grizzlies for a 1st round pick this year and some more future picks.With the picks they receive from the the Grizzlies they and their first pick (if they don't get one of the top two picks in this years draft lottery)they can package all together and trade with whoever the top two teams are and at least jump to two.

Now if they do do get a top two then they should try very hard to get into the top 15 because their are about 20 guys in this draft that will be very good players.

What this trade would do is it would allow the Knicks to have Lonzo Ball,Kristaps Porzingas, and Willy Hernangomez and another big time young player if their original first is already top two as a nice young core.Melo also should accept the trade since the Grizzlies have a very nice roster and are contenders.

The deal still needs to be finalized, but Wojnarowski reported New Orleans will send Buddy Hield, Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway and its 2017 first-round and second-round pick to Sacramento in exchange for Cousins and Omri Casspi. The '17 first-rounder going to the Kings is top-three protected, per ESPN's Marc Stein. 

LETS FUCKING GO. BOOGIE AND AD, NEW CONTENDER DOWN IN NAWLINS.

8 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

New Orleans with the steal of the decade doubt they will do much this year but if they get someone who's a great ball distributer in the summer and some good shooters they will be unforgiving

Well, Hield has super high upside and looks to be a promising player for the future, Evans is a good piece, and that first will be pretty valuable if the Kings can get a Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, Jayson Tatum, Josh Jackson, or Isiah Briscoe. And they were losing Boogie regardless so better get something for him.

1 hour ago, Kersey said:

Well, Hield has super high upside and looks to be a promising player for the future, Evans is a good piece, and that first will be pretty valuable if the Kings can get a Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, Jayson Tatum, Josh Jackson, or Isiah Briscoe. And they were losing Boogie regardless so better get something for him.

The pick is worthless cause now the Pelicans will defo make it to the playoffs so it will be in the middle of the draft, Evans was never good and he has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year and a half so that's a big issue and Hield has been underwhelming so far, plus if he was truly anything special he wouldn't have needed to stay 4 years in college.

7 hours ago, Nebakos7 said:

The pick is worthless cause now the Pelicans will defo make it to the playoffs so it will be in the middle of the draft, Evans was never good and he has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year and a half so that's a big issue and Hield has been underwhelming so far, plus if he was truly anything special he wouldn't have needed to stay 4 years in college.

Gonna hit this point by point:

In the case of the Pelicans, their pick isn't worthless as it takes around 10 or so games for new FA signings to get accustomed to their new teammates after Training Camps and preseason, but we're just assuming that in the middle of the season, that a team that was just starting to gel and get to know each other with Hield beginning to turn it on (we'll save that for later) won't affect them. Jrue has been shaky and trying to learn how to play with everyone, now he's lost Evans and HIeld. Who are their new wings? E'twaun Moore? Dante Cunningham? Omri Casspi? This team isn't complete and may still end up missing the playoffs this year.

Evans is a prototype wing, he can create, shoot, and defend and we've seen players return from such injuries and play at their previous level. Evans gets to return to Sac Town where he was a star with pick capital, and finally a team with direction. More or less at least. He gets to play with Rudy Gay, a great offensive player, WCS who a solid player and will be able to be built around, Collison who is your perfect starting PG, and up and comers like Skal Labissiere, Malachi RIchardson, Ben McLemore, and Georgias Papa I can't spell his last name. Evans is a sloid building block and a great asset to get when the alternative was nothing at all.

Hield is an amazing player who has been underachieving, you are right in that regard. But with a Pelicans team that couldn't get their shit together, can you blame him. In January, he finally began to show his true form and started dominating as he did in college. And by the way, while were talking about 4 year players, they all totally suck right. *cough* Damien Lillard *cough*, ah man I got a nasty cough. *cough* Draymond, Tim Duncan, David West, George Hill, Wesley Matthews, and Linsanity *cough*. Hield is a piece for the future that is a perfect piece for this Kings squad.

Not the best first half of the season  for my Portland Trail Blazers, but I have faith that with the addition of Jursuf Nurkic and the competitive nature of all these guys, it won't be easy but I see us grabbing at least the 8th seed. Dame needs to stop trying to do it all, guys like Crabbe and Aminu and now Nurkic need to be more integrated into the offense, because as much as I love CJ and Dame there will be nights when they drop 40 and we still get blown out.

Officially adopting the Sacramento Kings as my second favorite basketball team. I feel it not necessary to fill out the bandwagon forms for the Pels as I've been a fan of New Orleans teams for a while, and my fandom of the team was officially fulfilled when they selected Buddy Hield, my favorite player coming out of college and in the draft this year. So before anyone calls me a bandwagon for having them as my third favorite team.

Last night I was watching the Mavericks vs the Thunder when I realized something crazy the Dallas Mavericks who have only missed the playoffs once since 2000 and is only two games out of the 8 seed is rebuilding or already has.If you think about the Mavericks core excluding Dirk is Seth Curry(who is turning into a really good player),Harrison Barnes,Yogi Ferrell, and Nerlens Noel the oldest of that core is 26 which is crazy because they have missed the playoffs ONCE and have a good improving young core.

But I think that the Mavericks should serve as an example for all NBA fans and front offices that you don't have to lose every game to necessarily rebuild you just have to have good management and people that are good at finding talent.

Super excited for the playoffs, despite what many believed would be a boring season due to Durant signing with the Warriors, I feel like this was the best and most exciting season I've seen as an NBA fan.

Here are my predictions for the playoffs.

East:

Celtics vs Bulls - Celtics, in 7

Cavaliers vs Pacers - Cavs, in 6

Raptors vs Bucks - Raps, in 7

Wizards vs Hawks - Wizards, in 5

Celtics vs Wizards - Wizards, in 6

Cavaliers vs Raptors - Cavs, in 6

Cavaliers vs Wizards - Cavs, in 6

West:

Warriors vs Blazzers, Warriors, in 4

Spurs vs Grizzlies, Spurs, in 5

Rockets vs Thunder, Rockets, in 6

Clippers vs Jazz, Clippers, in 5

Warriors vs Clippers, Warriors in 4

Spurs vs Rockets, Rockets in 7

Warriors vs Rockets, Warriors, in 6

The Finals:

Warriors vs Cavaliers, Cavs in 6 (pretty ballsy, I know)

5 hours ago, Nebakos7 said:

Super excited for the playoffs, despite what many believed would be a boring season due to Durant signing with the Warriors, I feel like this was the best and most exciting season I've seen as an NBA fan.

Here are my predictions for the playoffs.

East:

Celtics vs Bulls - Celtics, in 7

Cavaliers vs Pacers - Cavs, in 6

Raptors vs Bucks - Raps, in 7

Wizards vs Hawks - Wizards, in 5

Celtics vs Wizards - Wizards, in 6

Cavaliers vs Raptors - Cavs, in 6

Cavaliers vs Wizards - Cavs, in 6

West:

Warriors vs Blazzers, Warriors, in 4

Spurs vs Grizzlies, Spurs, in 5

Rockets vs Thunder, Rockets, in 6

Clippers vs Jazz, Clippers, in 5

Warriors vs Clippers, Warriors in 4

Spurs vs Rockets, Rockets in 7

Warriors vs Rockets, Warriors, in 6

The Finals:

Warriors vs Cavaliers, Cavs in 6 (pretty ballsy, I know)

I have the same exact predictions, lol, anyways, I'm looking forward to Spurs vs Rockets as Harden vs Spurs will be really cool and fun to watch

Round 1: 

Celtics beat Bulls in 4

Cavs beat Pacers in 6

Raptor beat Bucks in 7

Wizards beat Hawks in 6

Warriors beat Blazers in 4

Spurs beat Grizzlies in 4

Thunder beat Rockets in 7

Jazz beat Clippers in 5

Semi-finals

Celtics beat Wizards in 7

Cavs beat Raptors in 6

Warriors beat Jazz in 6

Spurs beat Thunder in 5

Conference Finals

Celetics beat Cavs in 5

Warriors beat Spurs in 7

NBA Finals

Warriors beat Celtics in 6

6 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

Bold prediction for off-season:

If the Cavs lose the finals and the Clippers re-sign and trade Griffin to the Knicks for Melo then Lebron James and D. Wade will also sign with the team.

Bro as a Knicks fan I wish. I would be over the moon. I doubt that would happen though, but everyone can believe. I agreee that Wade leaves Chicago but maybe to the Cavs or the Clippers. I'd say Hayward leaves as well, maybe to Boston? Next thing I'm gonna say is Klay Thompson is gonna be traded. Also to be traded, are some of the Miami Heat Guys. Maybe Winslow or Whiteside. Another really bold prediction is that this will go down as one of the best drafts of all time. The talent coming out this year is reminiscent of 2004. I expect big thing from 2017. 

12 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

Bold prediction for off-season:

If the Cavs lose the finals and the Clippers re-sign and trade Griffin to the Knicks for Melo then Lebron James and D. Wade will also sign with the team.

LeBron won't ever leave Cleveland again, even if he had the opportunity to sign and play with his 3 best buddies.

Anyways, I see CP3 leaving and probably going to a young upstart team that could help win him a title with his presence like the T-Wolves.

7 minutes ago, SummerGamz said:

Bro as a Knicks fan I wish. I would be over the moon. I doubt that would happen though, but everyone can believe. I agreee that Wade leaves Chicago but maybe to the Cavs or the Clippers. I'd say Hayward leaves as well, maybe to Boston? Next thing I'm gonna say is Klay Thompson is gonna be traded. Also to be traded, are some of the Miami Heat Guys. Maybe Winslow or Whiteside. Another really bold prediction is that this will go down as one of the best drafts of all time. The talent coming out this year is reminiscent of 2004. I expect big thing from 2017. 

I am talking about them joining the Clippers not the Knicks lol.

5 minutes ago, Slim said:

LeBron won't ever leave Cleveland again, even if he had the opportunity to sign and play with his 3 best buddies.

Anyways, I see CP3 leaving and probably going to a young upstart team that could help win him a title with his presence like the T-Wolves.

Well that's why I said it's a bold prediction, let's not forget that Lebron has said many times he wants some day to play with those 3.

I would love to see CP3 in San Antonio but he has verbaly agreed with the Clippers, hopefully the first round exit will change his mind cause he is wasting the years of good b-ball left in him in a team that will never be a true contender.