WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

Here's my take the Cavaliers need major retooling. There is no way LeBron should average a triple double in the finals and lose, first off, Kevin Love needs to go. Love never shows up in the big games that the Cavs need to win, and he's just a liability on defense. I'm sure the Cavs could flip K. Love and a first for Paul George since PG13 wants out of Indiana anyways.

Second, retool with JR and Tristan's contracts. Tristan should earn 10mil a year, while JR should get 8. Neither played for 14million dollars in the Finals. Third, get rid of these old guys. Korver, Williams, etc. Get some youngbloods that can help run with the Warriors and shoot, not these old guys. The one player I would keep is RJ, he played out of his mind.

Anyways, that's my take, what do you guys think?

A lot of major moves so far during the off-season. I mean the fact that because of how stacked the Golden State Warriors are teams are making trades left to right, it's amazing. To me I wouldn't mind seeing different teams in the finals no disrespect to Warriors and Cavs.

Now so far the Rockets are looking pretty good I would say if they add Melo to the squad that could be a nice solid top 3 for them.

I personally like the Knicks but Phil Jackson wrecked the Knicks and it's going to take them maybe a few seasons to get back on their feet.

Everything's coming up Millhouse for the Sacramento Kings, some quality signings in George Hill and Z-Bo, plus drafting the high upside players in Justin Jackson and Harry Giles (who were both top 10 prospects at a point). Excited for the upcoming season. And @Bizzy I don't see why you're putting any stock into Summer League lol

The Cleveland Cavaliers are in a very bad position at the moment, Kyrie wants a trade, LeBron may be leaving next year, it could all be very bad in a year, but I will say that the signing of Derrick Rose was an amazing move and it really should help the bench, if they get Bledsoe for Kyrie. There's a three way deal going around online that I would seriously consider if I was the Cavs, getting them Bledsoe, some picks, & Carmelo while giving Kyrie, Shump, and Frye.

Another possible idea is Josh Jackson & Eric Bledsoe for Kyrie, which would give them some backup youth to start with in Jackson & Bledsoe, plus LeBron mentoring Jackson would be amazing, the lineup of Bledsoe/JR/LeBron/Love/Tristan seems pleasing with Jackson/Rose/Korver coming off of the bench. Will it get past the Warriors? Probably not, but if they start clicking, then I could see it, with the depth this team has.

Kyrie Irving has been traded to the Boston Celtics for Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, & a 2018 First Round Pick from the Brooklyn Nets as reported by ESPN's Jeff Goodman

Who do you think won this trade and how will it affect the Eastern Conference?

I think The Cavs won this trade because I believe the Celtics overpaid for Kyrie, but I'm not sure how Thomas and James will gel offensively, and Hayward and Irving seems like a very interesting duo. I also think LeBron and Thomas will be leaving for Free Agency so its smart for Cleveland to get that pick. And I also think Kyrie will leave as well for Free Agency after this year, but I'm not as sure on that. So I think these teams will implode next year, and I think the Eastern Conference will be a crapshoot in the 2018-2019 season. As for this year, Cavs and Celtics will be as good this year as they were last year, and I think not much will change in the Eastern Conference this year.

Cavs fucking robbed Celtics, Thomas is a better scoring creator than Irving is, Irving may be a better defender but who cares honestly. Crowder is exactly what we needed, a lengthy wing. The center will be more depth at that position, obviously a building project for the future which is what they wanted.

Also not to mention a top 7 pick guaranteed. The Celtics have just destroyed their foundation for a guy who isn't even better than the centerpiece of who the Cavs get.

With D-Wade also looking to come to Cleveland, this team is fucking dangerous.

IT - JR - LBJ - Love - TT

Wade (most likely), Korver, Crowder, Rose, Frye, Osman coming off the bench...

:o

I'd rate Irving over IT but still it's an interesting change. If Cav's get D Wade then they will certainly be tough to beat again. The celtics I think will be fine and won't do any worse with Irving there. It's just annoying that there's only two teams in the league right now who have so many good players, really uninteresting to watch. 

5 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

I'd rate Irving over IT but still it's an interesting change. If Cav's get D Wade then they will certainly be tough to beat again. The celtics I think will be fine and won't do any worse with Irving there. It's just annoying that there's only two teams in the league right now who have so many good players, really uninteresting to watch. 

Yea i was really hoping the Knicks or heat would get him to make the East a little more interesting but nope lol. 2 best teams in the east make the all star trade. 

1 minute ago, bailey14 said:

Yea i was really hoping the Knicks or heat would get him to make the East a little more interesting but nope lol. 2 best teams in the east make the all star trade. 

You think at some point the NBA have to step in, in a few years time if it continues like this and try and stop the super teams and spread out the talent across the league. Clearly some guys are getting paid way over their value because they are just so desperate to have any talent at all that they will give mid range guys 25 million. Sooner or later something needs to be done about this and they need to even things out, even to begin with, getting some players in the East so at least both conferences are entertaining.

The Celtics just got robbed. They gave up way too much for a guy who wanted to be traded and who the Cavaliers needed to get rid off. They basically gave up 3 of there biggest assest, in their draft pick, IT and Jae Crowder for Kyrie, who isn't an undisputed top 10 players, nor he is that big of upgrade over Thomas. Yeah you get a bit better defense, but too give up a good SF and a possible #1 pick for it is way too much.

I agree with Bart here honestly Kyrie has more name value then both these guys but Isiah Thomas plus Crowder and then you have LBJ. I think Thomas might finally win himself a championship which would be nice. Thomas can play on the level of Kyrie maybe even better. Well played from the Cavs