WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

The Celtics didn't get robbed lol

They gave up Isiah who has 1 year left in his contract and will ask for a max contract next year which they were not willing to give to him in the first place, he also has a serious injury that may jeopardise the trade and is almost 30 years old, so why lose him for nothing?

Crowder isn't a loss as they have Hayward, Tatum and Brown all capable of playing in his place (Hayward is way better than Crowder while the other two have more upside).

The only thing they really lost is the Nets pick but in reality they got back someone who's proven that he can shine when the pressure is on and Irving is only 25, as a second option in his team averaged nearly as many points as Isiah Thomas who was the first option on his team and had a gameplan built around him, while the Cavs gameplan was built around Lebron.

So I'd say it's a win/win for both teams

The Cavs on the other hand now have assets (IT, the Nets pick and players like TT and Shump) that they can use to get a player like Cousins, not only to become stronger, but to also convince Lebron James that he has a team good enough to stick around even after his contact is up this summer.

These are my preseason playoff predictions 

EAST:

1: CAVS

2: BOSTON

3: WIZARDS

4: RAPTORS

5: Bucks 

6: 76ers 

7: Hawks 

8: Heat

WESTERN CONFERENCE:

1: WARRIORS

2: SPURS 

3: ROCKETS

4: THUNDER 

5: JAZZ 

6: Memphis 

7: CLIPPERS 

8: LAKERS

MVP: KEVIN DURANT 

COACH: BRETT BROWN 

6TH MAN: CROWDER

ROOKIE: LONZO BALL

DEFENSIVE: Leonard 

MOST IMPROVED: D'ANGELO RUSSEL 

1ST TEAM:

CURRY 

WESTBROOK 

DURANT 

LEBRON 

COUSINS 

WARRIORS OVER CAVS IN 6

Interesting move by the Wizards to hack Ben Simmons. Probably worked out pretty well they made a solid comeback and Ben shot just above 50% from the line. I wonder if other teams will try the same, no doubt Ben needs to work on getting that % up. At least he got 30 points for the first time (I think).

Like Bart said. This could be the closest season in a while. The Celtics and Rockets seem to be dominating as well. But The Cavs are on a 9 game winning streak so they still may be able to get back into it. Klay Thompson has scored 57 threes in consecutive games and seems to be inspiring the Warriors. Russel Westbrook is just doing his thing. And somehow the Jazz are playing well with Rudy Gobert injured until the end of December.

OKC has been a total disappointment so far in what felt like the Warriors true Western Rivals, can’t figure out how to play defense unless they are in fact playing against the Warriors. For the most part the team has gelled and Melo, George and Westbrook work very well together, they just need to step their defense up. 

4 hours ago, George AK said:

I knew he was bad but not that bad jeeeeeeeeez!

If you knew he was bad then why would you put him in the Rookie of the Year discussion. In my opinion, I think that Ben Simmons will be Rookie of the Year. Celtics have been doing great as of late even with Hayward injured. Rockets are playing amazing since getting CP3, Cavs started out really bad but they have turned around. OKC very disappointing right now hopefully they step it up and the Warriors no surprise that they are doing good. I really think that the playoffs this year will be really fun to watch I'm predicting Celtics vs Cavs in Eastern Conference Finals and Rockets vs Warriors in Western Conference Finals