Jump to content

WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

Recommended Posts

The playoffs race in the West is really weird right now you got nuggets at the top of the conference,then GSW(no surprise there),then OKC i get it they have PG and Russ,at 4th you got the Clippers they got good players but not all-star caliber,5th place you have Lakers because of the deals that LeGM make they gradually become a better team despite their young core,at 6th and 7th place you got the Grizzlies and the Mavericks which I totally didn't expect because of their aging stars and Memphis losing Tyreke Evans who has a career resurgence last year,I didn't expect Luka Doncic and DJ to be great additions to the Mavs Luka really proving this year that he belongs,finally theirs Trail Blazers who would probably drop out of the playoffs race or get sweep in the 1st round 

Its really weird because there's no Rockets nor The Spurs 

This is most likely an over reaction because it's only December probably things will change but I jusy want to react

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think the Rockets will make the playoffs, there is too much star power on that team for them to not make the playoffs. I see the Mavericks and the Clippers dropping off, they are good teams don't get me wrong but when the Spurs and the Rockets start getting it together it's going to be tough. Besides, Gregg Popovich has made it to the playoffs for 21 straight years, he will find a way to get San Antonio to the post season again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Julius01 said:

I still think the Rockets will make the playoffs, there is too much star power on that team for them to not make the playoffs. I see the Mavericks and the Clippers dropping off, they are good teams don't get me wrong but when the Spurs and the Rockets start getting it together it's going to be tough. Besides, Gregg Popovich has made it to the playoffs for 21 straight years, he will find a way to get San Antonio to the post season again 

Yeah there's so much time and I think this will probably happen but i still want the Mavs to enter the playoffs,one more playoff run for Dirk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This james harden run has been pretty incredible. Alot of players struggle stringing a couple of excellent games back to back but harden is putting together a dozen. I dont think he was in the MVP conversations but he sure is now. The rockets are playing some good ball which we expected them to. I dont think they will go as deep as previous years. But hardens ability will get them to the 2nd round at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely right, James Harden has been playing at levels never seen before and has definitely climbed into the forefront of the MVP discussion alongside Giannis Antetokounmpo. The rockets are a very dangerous team and with the Western Conference being as open as it is I think if the Rockets can get healthy, regain Chris Paul and maybe add another shooter around Harden like Trevor Ariza I certainly think they can make it back to Western Conference Finals. If you look at the teams around them: Trailblazers, Clippers, Thunder, Warriors and Nuggets I see them easily regaining the second or third seed. Whether or not they can make it past Golden State depends on James Harden's ability to be great in the Playoffs but watch this space because the Rockets are coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Julius01 said:

Absolutely right, James Harden has been playing at levels never seen before and has definitely climbed into the forefront of the MVP discussion alongside Giannis Antetokounmpo. The rockets are a very dangerous team and with the Western Conference being as open as it is I think if the Rockets can get healthy, regain Chris Paul and maybe add another shooter around Harden like Trevor Ariza I certainly think they can make it back to Western Conference Finals. If you look at the teams around them: Trailblazers, Clippers, Thunder, Warriors and Nuggets I see them easily regaining the second or third seed. Whether or not they can make it past Golden State depends on James Harden's ability to be great in the Playoffs but watch this space because the Rockets are coming 

Theres some good teams in the middle like you said, the nuggets are the first that string to mind. I feel they have the talent and the roster to do it, but in the big games the big players shine. Im not sure if they have a leader in their team that can calm them down and be a reliable force for them to win games. Going back to the rockets, harden for me is that player with big game experience that will make that game winning shot. I feel like for the teams 3-7 its going to be really tight in the West. Every moment will count. Should be exciting. Its a shame the warriors are too dominate to make the end of the playoffs fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Star Predictions 

East Starters

1. Kyrie Irving

2. Kemba Walker

3. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Captain)

4.  Kawhi Leonard

5. Joel Embiid

East Reserves

6. Dwyane Wade

7. Blake Griffin

8. Victor Oladipo

9. Kyle Lowry

10. Nikola Vucevic

11. Zach Lavine

12. Ben Simmons

13. Jimmy Butler

West Starters

1. Stephen Curry

2. James Harden

3. Lebron James (Captain)

4. Kevin Durant

5. Anthony Davis

Reserves

6. Paul George

7. Russell Westbrook 

8. Demar DeRozan

9. Nikola Jokic

10. Damian Lillard

11. Klay Thompson

12. Lamarcus Aldridge

13. Donovan Mitchell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The Dallas Mavericks are escalating discussions to find a trade for point guard Dennis Smith Jr., league sources tell ESPN. Phoenix and Orlando have engaged in ongoing talks with Mavs. Smith Jr., has sat out three straight games with what team has termed a sore back.

Adrian Wojnarowski 

As an Orlando Magic fan I really think that they should pursue this trade. D.J. Augustin has been perfectly serviceable as a Point Guard thus far this year with his efficiency, assist/turnover ration and field goal percentage being extremely exceptional. If we really do want to make the playoffs, considering we are only 1 game away we need a Point Guard who will get it done consistently. Dennis Smith Jr is great athletically and has the height, speed and passing ability that D.J. doesn't have. In regard to what we should give up I think the highest we go is Evan Fournier. He has been really inconsistent this year and I have had enough of it. Bring Dennis Smith Jr in and we can start building a young core with Bamba, Gordon and Isaac 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, Sameer said:

James Harden’s last 14 games:

-50p/10r/11a

-32p/12r/10a

-35p/9a

-35p/12a

-39p/10a

-41p/7a

-45p/6a

-41p/9r/3s

-43p/10r/13a

-44p/10r/15a

-38p/7a

-32p/14a

-42p/11r

TONIGHT: -43p/10r/12a (*in 29 minutes vs Cavs) 2X MVP?? 👀

200.gif

Seriously this is unbelievable stats. Yeah he's got no team mates but to go out there and put up 35+ every night and even get some 50s in there is nuts. What a run he's having. Hopefully he doesn't burn out though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Seriously this is unbelievable stats. Yeah he's got no team mates but to go out there and put up 35+ every night and even get some 50s in there is nuts. What a run he's having. Hopefully he doesn't burn out though.

It happens every year in the playoffs, Harden burns out because D'Antoni plays him 40 plus minutes every single night, he carries the offence and it comes back to bite them in the Playoffs. If you look at their players playing minutes you have Danuel House Jr, Gary Clark and Marquesse Chriss. They are fine players but they aint getting it done in the post-season. Paul and Gordon will come back anc the load will be taken off Harden, but this team needs to make a trade, Bring back ARIZA! to help them on the court because James Harden's 58 point games aren't getting it done, losing to Orlando and Brooklyn recently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Paul is due to comeback in 1-2 weeks from now. I’m sure that will put some pressure of Harden and also in other news Lakers have just lost the greatest point guard to be seen since Magic Johnson in Lonzo Ball for 4-6 week big hit the lakers really need Lebron to comeback now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Chris Paul is due to comeback in 1-2 weeks from now. I’m sure that will put some pressure of Harden and also in other news Lakers have just lost the greatest point guard to be seen since Magic Johnson in Lonzo Ball for 4-6 week big hit the lakers really need Lebron to comeback now

I don't think the pressure is on Harden at all, it's on Paul. Harden has been killing it and brought them back from their early season struggles, Paul is the guy who just got injured, is getting up there in age and has a huge contract. He is one that needs to show up, Harden has been doing it, cna he?  

Lakers have gotten unlucky with injuries indeed, true killer especially in this super close west of today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bart said:

I don't think the pressure is on Harden at all, it's on Paul. Harden has been killing it and brought them back from their early season struggles, Paul is the guy who just got injured, is getting up there in age and has a huge contract. He is one that needs to show up, Harden has been doing it, cna he?  

Lakers have gotten unlucky with injuries indeed, true killer especially in this super close west of today.

I know Chris Paul will show up and play his game. What I am saying is Harden won’t have to carry the ball up and down the court and shoot all these shots and try to make his own shots. Chris Paul is a guy you want on your team because he makes everyone on it better. But yes there is pressure on Paul to show up and show he is worth that contract 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

  9UWkFA6l.pngr3FsCrt.png NUpgGrZ.png qwlmt87.png       

×
×
  • Create New...