WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

7 minutes ago, bailey14 said:

Faried had like 2 good seasons and since that has been an average player. like seriously Houston you would rather have Kenneth Faried than Carmelo Anthony.  That's ridiculous 

Faried wont demand shots the way Melo would. He will just be a Normal role player, Carmelo in that role wouldnt work and he wouldnt like it.

2019 NBA All-Star Starters

Western Conference Eastern Conference
Guard - Stephen Curry Guard - Kyrie Irving
Guard - James Harden Guard - Kemba Walker
Frontcourt - LeBron James Frontcourt - Kawhi Leonard
Frontcourt - Kevin Durant Frontcourt - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Frontcourt - Paul George Frontcourt - Joel Embiid

Thoughts?

My MVP Award Predictions

For me the MVP conversation this year is very open, there are a few guys who you could say all deserve the MVP award, in no particular order here are the top 10 guys who I think could win the MVP award this year. Let me know who you got.

James Harden - 36 Points, 6.5 Rebounds, 7.5 Assists, 2 Steals
Giannis Antetokounmpo - 27 Points, 12.5 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 1 Steal
Paul George - 28 Points, 8 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 2 Steals
Russell Westbrook - 23 Points, 11 Rebounds, 10.5 Assists, 2 Steals

Kawhi Leonard - 27 Points, 7.5 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 2 Steals
Nikola Jokic - 20 Points, 11 Rebounds, 7.5 Assists, 1.5 Steals
Kevin Durant - 27.5 Points, 6.5 Rebounds, 5.5 Assists, 1 Steal
Kyrie Irving - 23.5 Points, 5 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 1.5 Steals
Stephen Curry - 28 Points, 5 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 Steal
Joel Embiid - 27 Points, 13.5 Rebounds, 3.5 Assists, 0.5 Steals

MVP: Giannis Antetokounmpo 

DPOTY: Paul Geroge 

MIP: Pascal Siakam

ROTY: Luka Doncic

SMOTY: Lou Williams 

COTY: Mike Budenholzer

I've gotta go with Giannis here, his team is the best team record wise in the NBA. They are top 5 in defense and offence and all of that is because of how good Giannis Antetokounmpo is. The MVP award is about who is the most valuable to their team. If you look at games where Giannis sits, Milwaukee aren't remotely as good as they are when he plays. I know Harden has the insane numbers but I just think that Giannis has been the most valuable player to his team and therefore deserves this award

Golden State Warriors center DeMarcus Cousins is out indefinitely after tearing his left quadriceps in Game 2 of the team's first round playoffs matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers, the Warriors announced Tuesday. Cousins will begin rehabilitation immediately.

Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday morning that Cousins was expected to miss the rest of the postseason with the injury.

The Athletic's Shams Charania reported the diagnosis on Tuesday morning. Charania reported it's likely a season-ending energy but the team will see how he responds to the first two weeks of rehab. The injury is not expected to require surgery.

During the first quarter of Game 2, Cousins suffered the non-contact injury while trying to chase down a loose ball.

Cousins only played four minutes and scored two points before he was injured.

Bad news for Boogie and the Warriors, it seems like the big man can't catch a break with injuries at the moment and it's unfortunate that he will almost definitely be sitting out for the rest of the Playoffs. However, it's not like the Warriors are entirely screwed, they still have Bogut and Looney to work the C position and they also have 3 2019 All-Stars on the team. This might make the Warriors just a little beatable but they're still insane 

My predictions for the Finals are Rockets vs Bucks, as I think James Harden is unguardable and he's just such a huge problem when he gets going. I think the Rockets will beat the Warriors in 6 as the Warriors seem less and less invincible every game they play and I think they don't have a strategy to takedown Harden. Then, I think the Rockets will meet the Trail Blazers in the WCF in a surprising final as I feel like Enes Kanter is exactly what Portland needed alongside Nurkic.

In the East, I think the semis will be Bucks/Boston and Raps/76ers. I see the 76ers and Bucks getting through and the 76ers ultimately don't have enough depth to beat the Bucks as the Bucks have the better coach, better depth, and better star as Giannis impacts the game more than Kawhi. In the finals...

I think the Bucks beat the Rockets. The Bucks used a strategy a few weeks ago to shut Harden down and it was effective and I don't think they can shut him down in the Finals but I think they can limit him. Can Chris Paul and Eric Gordon pick up the slack? I don't think so opposed to Milwaukee's core, where you really can't identify who the 2nd and 3rd scorers are as most of their rotation could go for 20. Bucks in 5-6.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, Julius said:

3. Thunder in 5

This didn't age well... 

I see the Bucks and Raptors competing in the ECF with the Bucks wining (I want to see Kawhi go the finals but I don't think it will happen) with the Warriors winning the west. Shocker, the Warriors win against the Bucks and are NBA champs once again. sigh.