WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

5 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Philly to close out the series tonight and let the big man get some rest and hopefully try and cause an upset against Toronto.

Smh doubting Orlando again, we bout to make the biggest comeback in playoffs history and send Kawhi packing to LA. No but seriously Philly vs Toronto should be a very good series although the defensive and offensive ability of the Raptors is just a bit better. Their bench depth is also amazing so that's why I think Toronto go through in 6 games 

5 hours ago, Julius said:

Smh doubting Orlando again, we bout to make the biggest comeback in playoffs history and send Kawhi packing to LA. No but seriously Philly vs Toronto should be a very good series although the defensive and offensive ability of the Raptors is just a bit better. Their bench depth is also amazing so that's why I think Toronto go through in 6 games 

Yeah no doubt Phillys starters will have to play big minutes to compete. If they were to somehow win its pretty likely they'd run out of gas for the next round. Bench depth is a big concern, but there's no doubt their starters are pretty awesome to watch. Should be a great round.

51 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Yeah no doubt Phillys starters will have to play big minutes to compete. If they were to somehow win its pretty likely they'd run out of gas for the next round. Bench depth is a big concern, but there's no doubt their starters are pretty awesome to watch. Should be a great round.

If Jimmy Butler can keep Kawhi in check and Embied dominates in the paint you got a real good shot. I actually think you guys will probably win the series. I think 76ers are better overall than Toronto 

What a shot by Dame. Honestly one of the best game winners I have ever seen. This series has shown that Dame is top 5 Pg in the league without a doubt. If Portland keeps this going, I could see them getting to WCF. I would love to see a battle between Curry and Lillard so I hope it happens. 

My prediction has to go to the warriors to win the playoffs obviously because they are just so stacked with talent and really have the chance to dominate the nba for years to come, but I also think the Timberwolves will be a prominent team in the very near future 

9 hours ago, bailey14 said:

The more I watch the Warriors vs Rockets series the more I hate the Rockets. There literally just a bunch of whining babies and complainers despite the fact Harden gets call after calls. Can't wait till the Warriors bounce them out honestly. 

I second this. The Rockets have done a great job of making the Warriors a likeable team. The constant complaining while constantly trying to get falls has become very annoying. The last few games I haven't seen much where they could complain about, yet it's their main topic after the game every single time. 

It's tough to be a Lakers fan right now. Ty Lue was the best candidate for the Lakers job and somehow they let him get away... Because they tried to pick his staff? First of all, Jason Kidd has never been a good coach and Lue is one of five active coaches with a ring. Plus, Lue being there could have lured Kyrie back but it's clear the Lakers don't know what they're doing...

Well Durant is out. Theres no more excuses for the Rockets. Its put up or shut up time. I still think Warriors will win Because they still got the Splash brothers and Green. I think Curry and Thompson will get into a nice rhythm and shoot well. But this it. This is the Rockets shot. If they cant get it done no more crying

As a Lakers fan I thought the hires today were awesome. Frank Vogel had some good success in Indianapolis with Paul George and few good years Danny Granger and Roy Herbert. So I like the singing but i really like Kidd as an assistant ik his first stint as a HC didn't go well but hes stil a smart mind to the game. As hes a top 10 PG of all time. 2 great basketball minds imo comming together. I'm excited 

No one overreact to game 1. We all knew this was gonna go deep. My real prediction is Warriors in 6. I truly believe it was always gonna be 1 game to 1 after the first 2. Raptors are good enough to hang in with the Warriors especially at home when Iggy is banged up. Cousins is not 100%. Durant is out. But I'm afraid when Durant comes back this series could get uneven real quick.  So in my opinion Raptors MUST win game 2 and go up 2- 0 to maybe overcome the Durant effect. But if the Warriors steal game 2 in Toronto. i can't see Toronto winning this series especially if Durant comes back. I also don't think Skiam will play as good in this series as he did game 1.