WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

As Bailey said any Achilles injury is tough and if this is indeed a tear then we might never see the same KD again. Achilles injuries are so tough to rebound from and take a really long time to get strength back into it and perform at the level you once were. Speedy recovery for KD I pray that it isn't a tear and only maybe a minor strain so he can be back next year at the same level he was this year. It sure does make Free Agency 2019 even more crazier than it was before 

Congratulations to the Raptors and there NBA Championship. Kawhi played fantastic and alot of veterans on this team that deserved this moment. But its hard to look pass on all the injuries of the Warriors.  They were not full strength all series.  And especially tonight with Klay going down. Because they weren't losing this game if Klay doesn't get hurt. The way he was playing. There closing this game out. Its really unfortunate it had to be this way and this the way Raptors win. I think it would of been much better to see them try and take them down with Klay playing. Obviously if durant was there Warriors were winning but anyways its still a deserved win for the Raptors they were great all year and especially in the playoffs against Bucks and 76ers. But anyone who would talk about how oh the Warriors wouldn't win in 2015 if Love and Irving wont hurt but dont think that for these finals you're a complete hypocrite. 

I truly believe Durant and Klay are staying due to there injuries but especially because i dont think they wannna end it this way. This magical Dynasty they had i dont think they wanna go out this way..

But im telling you now put your bets on Steph Curry for MVP next year especially if Klay and Durant are out for Majority of the season. 

Just on the injuries sustained by both Klay and KD. A ruptured Achilles normally takes around 7-12 months to heal with a real chance of never being able to have full strength in that Achilles ever again. And for ACL injuries they usually take 6-9 months to return to full activity which isn't great news for both Kevin and Klay. Warriors are going to be without their stars for a long period of next year. Going to be interesting to see what they do to fill these massive holes

Congratulations to Toronto, played an amazing playoffs and rightfully deserved to be NBA Champions 

Hyped for the NBA finals. Hoping the Lakers can get a pick in the 2nd round maybe for a back of the rotation role player. It's Gonna be really funny when the Knicks Screw up and dont take RJ Barrett. Definitely gonna be interesting to see what trades go down tn. The pelicans and hawks already made a big one which we should now see Cameron Reddish in NO with Zion and De'Andre Hunter in Atlanta with Tre Young. This is definitely one of the biggest drafts in NBA history.

An incredible day. Brookyln Nets the huge winner here getting a great group of guys together. KD, Kyrie and even Deandre Jordan is going to be a strong team.

Philly paying way too much for Tobias Harris and getitng Al Horford was a little disapointing. But adding Richardson as well, the team is still strong. Championship contender? I don't think so.

Warriors somehow getting D'Lo was a great "get". The "rich keep on getting richer". Warriors will be tough to beat again next season.

No action from the Lakers. Clearly they're going all in on Kawhi. Which from reports, isn't that far fetched to happen. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Downright one of the craziest days in the history of the NBA. KD and Kyrie going to Brooklyn, does this make them the number one team in New York? The Knicks being absolutely retarded once again, The Sixers overpaying, The Bucks giving up Brogdon for a pack of chips and Jimmy Butler wanting to go play in Miami and somehow someway D-Lo ended up in a GSW uniform, Like Wtf happened. As Brenden said the big winners on the first day were the Nets completely transforming their franchise into a contender for years to come, the Utah Jazz strengthening their roster even more, The Warriors in pulling off an incredible sign and trade for Russell and I would also add the Pacers in there as well getting some solid players like Jeremy Lamb and Malcolm Brogdon. Now Kawhi we are all waiting for you

Day 1 was incredible alot of shockers i thought.

Dlo to the Warriors is actually mind blowing but i heard reports they could be just looking to trade him.

Lakers clearly waiting on Kawhi and i got a feeling were gonna get him. 

Bucks trading away Brogdon was something i didn't like. And Phillys moves were questionable as well.

The Knicks are still a joke.

But the Brooklyn Nets win the day. Im actually shocked KD went to Brooklyn. Good for the Nets. It will be cool to see a new team at top of the east.

So far Free Agency has been crazy. 

The Nets are clearly the winners with what we currently know, going from a good team to a legit title contender that could be considerd a failure if they don't end up winning a championship. 

Warriors' front office proves itself once again by being able to get something for KD leaving. I don't think D'Lo will stay there for long, but I would surely be interested to see how him and Curry would play together. Either way, very good move by the Warriors. 

I heard the Kawhi told the Clippers and The Raptors to get Paul George and thats where hes going. OKC offered Westbrook and PG-13 to the Raptors with Siakam as the centerpiece of the trade and shit ton of picks but Toronto turned it down. Raptor fans shouldn't be mad at Kawhi, he give them their first ever championship.