WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

[NBA] National Basketball Association Discussion

Sources: Christmas Day games set for 2019-2020 NBA season include —

Clippers-Lakers at Staples Center

New Orleans at Denver

Boston at Toronto

Milwaukee at Philadelphia 

Houston at Golden State 

Adrian Wojnarowski 

Some Pretty big games here, especially the battle of LA between the Lakers and the Clips. Definitely a solid Christmas Day schedule which also includes Zion and the Pelicans. Can't really complain here 

These opening games look great. Personally, I feel like Zion will lead the Pels past the Raptors and that the Clips will beat the Lakers. It will be cool to see how Zion does and how the new look Pels play. I also feel like the Raptors won't be as bad as people think they will be as personally I think Pascal will be much better.

• Opening night, October 22

*All times Eastern, odds via Westgate Superbook 

New Orleans Pelicans vs. Toronto Raptors, 8 p.m. -- Scotiabank Arena, Toronto   TV: TNT Odds: Raptors -5.5Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. -- Staples Center, Los Angeles TV: TNT Odds: Clippers -2

• Christmas Day, December 25 

Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors, 12 p.m. -- Scotiabank Arena, Toronto TV: ESPN Odds: Raptors -2
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Philadelphia 76ers, 2:30 p.m. -- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia TV: ABC Odds: 76ers -3.5
Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors, 5 p.m. -- Chase Center, San Francisco TV: ABC Odds: Nuggets -8.5 
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 8 p.m. -- Staples Center, Los Angeles TV: ABC Odds: Pick 'em
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Denver Nuggets, 10:30 p.m. -- Pepsi Center, Denver TV: ESPN Odds: Pick 'em

• Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 20

Detroit Pistons vs. Washington Wizards, 2 p.m. -- Capital One Arena, Washington D.C. TV: Local 
Toronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks, 2:30 p.m. --  State Farm Arena, Atlanta TV: NBA TV
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets, 3 p.m. -- Barclays Center, Brooklyn TV: Local 
Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Hornets, 5 p.m. -- Spectrum Center, Charlotte TV: Local 
New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, 5 p.m.  -- Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, Cleveland TV: Local 
Sacramento Kings vs. Miami Heat, 5 p.m.  --AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami TV: Local 
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets, 5 p.m.  -- Toyota Center, Houston TV: Local 
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies, 5 p.m.  --FedExForum, Memphis TV: TNT
Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks, 5 p.m.  -- Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee TV: Local 
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics, 7:30 p.m. -- TD Garden, Boston TV: TNT 
Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, 8 p.m. -- Target Center, Minnesota TV: Local 
San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. -- Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix TV: Local 
Indiana Pacers vs Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. --Vivint Smart Home Arena, Utah TV: Local
Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. --Moda Center, Portland TV: TNT

I hope Boogie is able to bounce back from this injury, but I don't think he will able to be. Since he was last an all-star calibre player he has had 3 serious injuries. I feel like this is the end of Boogie as an all-star. It should be cool to see the Lakers play more of JaVale McGee whilst Boogie is out as McGee played well last season and has been putting in work this off-season.

Absolutely sucks for Cousins the guy cant catch a break with the Achilles injury and then the torn quad and now with the ACL tear which will most definitely keep him out for the entirety of the 2019/20 season. Boogie was once a beast in the NBA and probably was the leagues best big man for a couple of years but I highly doubt he will get back to where he was. Truly a shame this guy is a legit monster

WESTERN CONFERENCE

1. Houston Rockets
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Utah Jazz
5. Portland Trail Blazers

6. Denver Nuggets
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Dallas Mavericks
10. San Antonio Spurs
11. Sacramento Kings

12. New Orleans Pelicans
13. Phoenix Suns
14. Minnesota Timberwolves
15. Memphis Grizzlies

EASTERN CONFERENCE

1. Milwaukee Bucks
2. Philadelphia 76ers
3. Brooklyn Nets
4. Boston Celtics
5. Indiana Pacers
6. Detroit Pistons
7. Toronto Raptors
8. Miami Heat
9. Orlando Magic
10. Atlanta Hawks
11. Chicago Bulls
12. Washington Wizards
13. Cleveland Cavaliers
14. New York Knicks
15. Charlotte Hornets

Some of these picks will be unusual. But I am a risk-taker so.

Horrible news, absolutely disappointed with what I'm seeing with this story and its something that the NBA should not take lightly. I know an arrest warrant has been issued but I don't know what will come of it but I seriously think his NBA Career is in jeopardy if this goes any further. A stupid decision from a man who should definitely know better 

Got to be Michael Jordan. The greatest to ever play the game playing against LeBron in this current era would be absolutely mental and we would be able to settle the GOAT debate that way. Other than Jordan obviously Shaq and Kareem, those two I think would absolutely dominate in the current era 

Yeah I also gotta go with the GOAT Michael Jordan especially because I think he could still play at an elite level but definitely not as well in his prime but the main reason is because of how competitive he was and age really has no effect on that and he would yet again pressure his teammates and everyone else in the NBA to play at their best.