Latest News
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

How To Get Your Post If Your Site Closes

How To Get Your Post If Your Site Closes

As i have seen so many members dont know about it, so the thing is if you are posting any topic or reply and if your PC or Internet closes with some problem and you lost post and you have to try to type all of that again, so i have something for you by which you can get the last post of your easily, so today i am going to show you how you can. So, Here we Start

1. As i am posting a topic and because of some problems my PC closes automatically, So Dont worry about that, just again go and make a topic or post you were posting before when your pc got stucked, as you can see my pc was stucked i have restatred my PC or Laptop and again started making topic.

8g3kp8U.png

2. When you will see a Window, Just Go and Click on Restore Content and you will get the post you was made.

XuQDAdH.png

NOTE : The post is only saved, when it shown below like "LAST AUTO SAVED : 00:00;00

By Th way, i know that so of you already know about it, i have listened from so many guys about it on how they bare it, so just thought to inforam those guys about it. :) If Any Question Pleas Ask Me. :)

I hate writing anything on notepad because you can't do the bold thing or add images so I type it on the forums and right before posting it I copy it just like Necce.

Although there are instances of me being an idiot and copying something else a few moments later without noticing if the topic has been posted which led to me losing a long ass topic once.

Yea if your on mobile and have a shit phone like muah I ususally just copy the thing I'm typing every paragraph so in case my phone gets glitchy I can just leave off right where I was

When I'm on mobile/iPad I write it on notes and then copy it and paste it onto the forums, it's easier so you don't have to copy and psste everything and you can come back to it later.

Sign in to follow this  

BrendenPlayz Latest Tweets

BrendenPlayz Facebook