BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

Biggest OMG or shocking moments to happen

Me winning both the Carnage T.V title and the Royal Rumble group votings....i had just lost to BiC not 3 weeks before and had one the Akki award, yet i switched my gimmick, become a face, got serious in the forums and here i am now: hoping to either enter mania a champion or leave a champion. 

19 minutes ago, Ark Universe said:

Me winning both the Carnage T.V title and the Royal Rumble group votings....i had just lost to BiC not 3 weeks before and had one the Akki award, yet i switched my gimmick, become a face, got serious in the forums and here i am now: hoping to either enter mania a champion or leave a champion. 

When I bury you in our match but you end up on top :uso1 

But for real congrats Ark. you earned it

Nate becoming King of the Ring was truly a shock to all of us despite how it happened. All of the buzz was around myself, Chris White, and even Necce that everyone underrated Nate's rise and even though I was salty at the time, looking back it was actually cool how unexpected his rise was, almost Daniel Bryan-like.

Also, I like how Nate is geninuely the perfect face but he's too stubborn to be one lol

Another moment has to be Alyx becoming triple champion. While if you look at it now it doesn't look that shocking, at the time Alyx was still unknown and even though he was aligned with me, it seemed like it came out of nowhere and it was cool how he did it in his hometown, it was a good set up and good payoff.

King of the Ring usually brings the most surprises so we'll see if I will need to update in a month.

I have to agree with Slim, Nate winning KOTR was awesome and surprising, Im going to be self centered here but I thought it was really shocking how close I came to beating Flynn at the Royal Rumble. I was really close to defeating him and it was quite awesome.

Another surprising moment was Ark winning the Carnage championship, and then Gill also winning it but retiring. All were shocking moments

Guest Smith

As of recent memory, 'shocking' and 'OMG' remind me of Slim beating the Royal Rumble winner, who is gifted a ten vote advantage, Flynn at BPZMania. Incredible odds to overcome and despite some controversy, Slim did so and retained the BPZ World Championship.

It's 2019 but I'm still living off of that 2016 King of the Ring win. I was mad lucky considering that I could have easily been gone in the first round but then a lot of screwy stuff happened and I somehow ending up winning the tournament. Not to kiss my own arse but I believe that's the most shocking moment ever just because I really shouldn't have won at all. (Thanks Slim and he who shall not be named)

I would say me being the first person to pin Arius. Just because of the situation, Arius had never been pinned and the voting was tied with 3 minutes left. Then out of nowhere someone switched to give me the win. Idk, but I just could see Sameer cashing in on Bailey. All the splash brother stuff they posted and Sameer teasing the cash in just made me think he would do it. Idk how long they had been doing that because I hadn't been back for long so it was new to me at least. Also, Sameer was having a monster month so why wouldn't he?