Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

UFC Official Discussion

UFC legend Anderson Silva tested positive for an anabolic steroid (Drostanolone) in an out of competition drug test back on January 9th, according to a statement released by UFC.

They also found Androsterone, which is a form of endogenous testosterone. Both substances are banned by the World Anti-Doping (WADA) code.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission likely will be doing further testing to confirm the preliminary results.

Just wow and also anything UFC POST here!

CM Punk recently did his UFC Fighter Portraits photoshoot with Zuffa, LLC and Mike Roach at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, TX. Below are a few photos from Getty Images:

466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621826-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621818-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621804-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

Whoa! He looks badass. That hardwork sweat training paid off swell because he looks better than he was in E'. Proud of him, and wish him luck! :)

Whoa! He looks badass. That hardwork sweat training paid off swell because he looks better than he was in E'. Proud of him, and wish him luck! :)

Yeah, these photos pumped me up! I really can't wait for his debut to see how good he'll be, but considering he's has more drive and determination than lots of others to be the best I think he'll do great