WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

UFC Official Discussion

UFC legend Anderson Silva tested positive for an anabolic steroid (Drostanolone) in an out of competition drug test back on January 9th, according to a statement released by UFC.

They also found Androsterone, which is a form of endogenous testosterone. Both substances are banned by the World Anti-Doping (WADA) code.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission likely will be doing further testing to confirm the preliminary results.

Just wow and also anything UFC POST here!

Guest Smith

I think the UFC Game is awesome.

Yeh it is quite good acutally.

I don't really watch UFC so could someone recommend me a match to watch?

Guest Smith

Last night, Ronda Rousey defended her Bantamweight title in 14 seconds, so if you don't have long, check that one out!

Just watched it and that submission move looked hella painful!

CM Punk recently did his UFC Fighter Portraits photoshoot with Zuffa, LLC and Mike Roach at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, TX. Below are a few photos from Getty Images:

466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621826-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621818-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621804-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

Whoa! He looks badass. That hardwork sweat training paid off swell because he looks better than he was in E'. Proud of him, and wish him luck! :)

Whoa! He looks badass. That hardwork sweat training paid off swell because he looks better than he was in E'. Proud of him, and wish him luck! :)

Yeah, these photos pumped me up! I really can't wait for his debut to see how good he'll be, but considering he's has more drive and determination than lots of others to be the best I think he'll do great

Guest Smith

CM Punk recently did his UFC Fighter Portraits photoshoot with Zuffa, LLC and Mike Roach at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, TX. Below are a few photos from Getty Images:

466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621826-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621818-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

466621804-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-466621838-phil-cm-punk-brooks-poses-for-

Those are some nice shots. I can't wait to see how he does in UFC.