BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

UFC Official Discussion

There's nothing Brock has to prove. He transitioned from a WWE Superstar to a UFC Fighter. And he won the Heavyweight Championship.  It doesn't matter what critics wanna say about Brock. He came in and won the Heavyweight Championship. Would of a Jones vs Lesnar or Cormier vs Lesnar  fight been awesome yeh. But Lesnar doesn't need to ever go back to the UFC because hes got nothing left to prove. So if this is really the end for Lesnar in the UFC. Then it was a hell of a Career for the Man. But with Brock Lesnar i never say never

I'm very gutted to see Cowboy lose after a 3 fight winning streak but Tony Ferguson has got stuff to prove in order to get that title fight he's been meaning to get for ages now. Odds are that he'll definitely fight the winner of Khabib vs Poirier.

I'm also excited to see the return of Nate Diaz against Anthony Pettis, should be a good fight.

UFC Fight Night 154 will probably be known in the future as the night with 2 extremely quick and shocking finishes. In the preliminaries, Jairzinho Rozenstruik knocked out Allen Crowder in 9 seconds (2nd fastest in heavyweight history). Rozenstruik is a beast! 

And of course, the main event of the night, Korean Zombie caught Renato Moicano off guard and managed to give him a sick right hand punch and went on to get the TKO victory in 58 seconds.

Both will go down as historic fast matches. I also enjoyed the Ewell vs Dos Santos fight.

I'm a passive viewer of UFC. I try to keep up with what's happening but i'm one that needs the hook. Seeing that knee was brutal. It's difficult to think of a situation that would do more to change your life than Ben Askren being knocked out by Jorge Masvidal in <5 seconds. In five seconds, he went from undefeated wrestler in UFC, to a potential retiree. His whole story changes with those five seconds. It's always going to follow him and will make his next fight more important. 

Some of the guys like Nate, Joh and Sheridan were talking about the most recent UFC event and I decided to give it a watch especially because of Jon Jones' return. Man this was an absolutely crazy night of fights with Song Yadong kicking things off early for me with an amazing knockout, then you had the moment of the night for me when Jorge Masvidal absolutely decked Ben Askren. Made an immediate fan out of me and I'll definitely be looking forward to watching his next fights. Nunes vs Holm was also great, and although the ME was a bit slow you have to appreciate the strategy that Jones employed beating Santos at his own game 

Loved the build to this so far actually. Adesanya is great and Whittaker is just a chill dude so seeing them clash is hilarious. Gotta get around the Aussie lad Whittaker on this one even though he’s going against Adesanya who is one of my favourites. Hope it’s in AUS would love to go watch 

qB4m6mf.png

Chris Weidman is making his light heavyweight debut on October 18th against Dominick Reyes. Personally I think it's a bad match-up for him, he's past his prime and Dominick Reyes is one of the best fighters in the light heavyweight division, so I'm a bit worried for him.

Image result for bj penn vs nik lentz

BJ Penn and Nik Lentz have verbally agreed to face each other in the octagon at a future date, and it's honestly get sadder day by day. BJ Penn is a speck of what he used to be and is not doing himself any favours by accepting these fights. He continues to make his losing streak longer and continues to make the MMA community worried for his wellbeing.