BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

UFC Official Discussion

Can't wait for this fight!

Is there anyway McGregor can deliver what he predicted once again? I say he will win but not under 1 munte.

I agree with you. I dont think it will be as quick as the Aldo fight but I don't see how McGregor loses. But anything can happen so it will be interesting to see.

The CM Punk UFC sweepstakes is over for now, as Mickey Gall will be the former WWE Champion's first opponent in the company.

Mickey Gall won the fight over Mike Jackson in quick fashion at UFC Fight Night 82, dropping Jackson with a punch before following him to the ground and locking on a rear naked choke submission. CM Punk was at cageside watching the fight.

Gall was discovered on UFC President Dana White's Looking For A Fight reality program, where he scouts talent from throughout the country. Highly touted prospect Sage Northcutt was also recruited on the show. After winning a regional bout, Gall told Dana White that he wanted to challenge CM Punk. An impressed White gave Gall the shot.

CM Punk spoke about Gall in an interview with UFC Fight Pass this weekend. The often outspoken Punk had nothing but good things to say about Gall.

"To me, Mickey Gall is a means to an end. He's humble, he's respectful, and he's smart. he called me out when he knew he had Dana (White's) ear. He knew what he had to do, he said my name, so he did the right thing. Honestly, I'm looking forward to meeting him, he seems like a nice kid," said Punk.

After his fight, Gall screamed "Feed me CM Punk!" Punk came to the cage and shook Gall's hand.

wrestlinginc.com

Can't wait to see what Punk has been training for this past year and a half or even more, it's going to be a good fight.

The trouble doesn't seem to end for Jon Jones, although the trouble he's in now is much less serious than a DUI/crash and a hit-and-run accident.

KRQE reported this weekend that the 28-year old Jones was cited for driving without a license, registration or proof of insurance on January 31.

Jones lucked out in a sense, in that the Bernalillo County district attorney has said that they will not pursue a probation violation on Jones. The former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion is still on probation due to the aforementioned hit and run accident from 2015.

MMA Fighting's Marc Raimondi reported on Monday that Jones will be given three days of community service for failing to report his traffic citation. As a part of Jones' probation, he was already ordered to do 75 public appearances.

Jones himself took to Instagram to downplay the incident, saying that he's made a lot of changes since the accident.

"Guys, I've gotten my sobriety back. Almost five months sober now, living happier and healthier, got rid of a lot of people that didn't need to be in my life, completed 65 appearances talking to the youth in the community, about to win a world title in a few weeks and they're talking about tickets," Jones said.

wrestlinginc.com