BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

UFC Official Discussion

TMZ recently caught with UFC Superstar Ronda Rousey. Rousey, who told TMZ that she was rooting for Holly Holm to defeat Miesha Tate at UFC 196 next weekend, was asked about Manny Pacquiao's recent anti-gay comments where he equated gay couples to animals.

"I understand that a lot of people use religion as a reason to be against gay people, but, I mean, there was no 'Thou shall not be gay,' God never said that," Rousey told TMZ. "I really think that our Pope now is boss. He was saying something the other day that religion should be all-encompassing and should be about welcoming everyone and loving everyone and not leaving people out. And I think sometimes people take the wrong message sometimes."

Wasn't as good as I expected it to be as Diaz kept saying "I'm gonna fuck you you motherfucker" and "everyone is on steroids" lol

When he was asked about having proof on his claims of guys being on steroids he said "I don't know, they are on steroids" and Conor got pissed haha.

This match will be great, Conor is the underdog here in my opinion.

The UFC 196 pre-fight press conference is staring any minute, I'm praying to the mixed martial art Gods that we get a better war of words than last time Diaz and Conor had a press conference where we got the famous "everyone is on steroids" by Diaz 

EDIT:

Former Light Heayvweight Champion Jon Jones and current UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Daniel Cormier continued their rivalry on social media ahead of their UFC 197 fight. Jones posted a picture of Carl Winslow from Family Matters on a fight poster with him replacing Cormier, while Cormier replaced Jones on his Instagram with Tyrone Biggums of Chappelle's Show. Jones then responded by posting the following video on Instagram:

wrestlinginc.com

THAT BURN FROM JONES TO CORMIER :damn

That dance joke was definitely the best line of the night along with Connor threatening to take May weather's poster in Vegas down by himself haha

That punch on Diaz's hand in the pose must have done a lot of damage to Diaz's hand.

Yea you can tell Diaz felt some type of way after seeing the interview with the training videos I'm not sure Diaz has what it takes to win. Good thing about Diaz is he has a chin and when hes angry he fights so im hoping for a good one and not a quick knock out.

Yea you can tell Diaz felt some type of way after seeing the interview with the training videos I'm not sure Diaz has what it takes to win. Good thing about Diaz is he has a chin and when hes angry he fights so im hoping for a good one and not a quick knock out.

I think the fight will be close and it will go on for a few rounds, I hope we don't get another quick KO because I wanna see the two kill each other. Hopefully Conor won't be too damaged so that he can fight at UFC 200 too.

I think the fight will be close and it will go on for a few rounds, I hope we don't get another quick KO because I wanna see the two kill each other. Hopefully Conor won't be too damaged so that he can fight at UFC 200 too.

To be honest I love the way Diaz fights I just hope that this fight will last. However I'm looking mre forward to seeing Jon Jones re enter the Octagon and see who really is the Champion thats going to be good :mark

McGregor lost! Despite him being the underdog in my eyes I still thought he'd get this W somehow but size proved to be crucial as he couldn't reach Diaz so easy. As soon as Diaz rocked him with that combo I was sure he'd win it.

In other news, Jon Jones gave Cormier the DX Chop in their faceoff at a press conference :MJ2

Well I said it Diaz is a striker and he showed McGregor why. In the beginning I was like dam McGregor is getting it in but Diaz said he had to warm up haha. It was a great exchange but respect to McGregor for bumping ip in size.

:shocked TATE with the submission Ronda is probably like yesss time to get back in the gym :MJ2

McGregor is still one of the best, no matter the loss it's the just the fact that Diaz is better so don't everybody jump ship and say how he sucks and shit. I hope Conor can bounce back from the loss and challenge Dos Anjos soon.

Tate winning was certainly unexpected for most, it'll be interesting to see who challenges her for her next fight.

This is what Conor wrote on his facebook page:

I stormed in and put it all on the line. I took a shot and missed.

I will never apologize for taking a shot.

Shit happens.

I'll take this loss like a man. I will not shy away from it. I will not change who I am. If another champion goes up 2 weights let me know.

If your tired of me talking money, take a nap.

I'll still be here when you wake up with the highest PPV and the gate. Still talking multi 7's.

Thank you to the true support and fuck the hate that came out of the woodwork. I love it all. Its still steak for breakfast.

I've been here many times in my life in some form or another. I'll eat it all and come back stronger.

Aldo you are a pussy. Dos anjos you are a pussy.

When the history books are written, I showed up. You showed up on Twitter.

To the fans! Never ever shy away from challenges. Never run from adversity. Face yourself head on.

Nate I will see you again.

He says he'll see Nate again :mark

All that trash talk came back to bite McGregor. I'm not surprised Holm lost. I think the pressure probably got to her after all the expectation to perform after the rousey fight. Looks like ufc are struggling to hang onto some of their stars. People will only really follow if they're undefeated or on a big streak.

Will be interesting to see the buy rates on their return fights.