The brand war has begun as RAW and Smackdown battled for the first time with their new rosters. RAW easily wins the first round but Smackdown showed plenty of potential. In this week’s show I’ll break down the recent WWE Battleground PPV plus a full run-down of all the new changes from the revamp of the two brands and what needs to be changed to continue their early success.
You also might be interested in
The final RAW before the WWE Roadblock WWE Network Special[...]
Celebrating the 100th episode of the “Lets Talk Tuesdays” podcast[...]
Well what a different 24 hours can make, I’ve gone[...]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
View Recent Posts
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Lost Episode” #48 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Next Breakout Stars” #47 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The House Always Wins PPV” #46 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “Big Television Ratings” #45 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Future of The Women’s Division?” #44 (TEW2020)