The battle of brands culminates in a war among Smackdown and Raw at Bragging Rights. A best of five series of matches will take place with the brand with the most wins taking out the prize as the best brand in the WWE. Take a sneak peak of what to expect from the upcoming Bragging Rights PPV.
You also might be interested in
The final RAW before Summerslam, brings us the epic finale[...]
Payback goes LIVE on BrendenPlayz Sunday 2PM EST, 7PM UK.[...]
“WWE 2k18” is here and we continue our legendary Universe[...]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
View Recent Posts
- All Elite Wrestling: “Milestone Episode Celebrations” #50 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Lost Episode” #48 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Next Breakout Stars” #47 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The House Always Wins PPV” #46 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “Big Television Ratings” #45 (TEW2020)